Author Topic: This One is Great  (Read 403 times)

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
This One is Great
« on: May 22, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »
Laughed my ass..uh, off. (I can't say laughed my asman off can I?)

Just thought I'd throw some loving at this one since everyone is so preoccupied with so-so Season 11. Not quite a ten but one of the best riffs so far this year.

A little sidenote: I happen to own a copy of the novelization that came out when the movie did. The descriptions of the bear killings are particularly vivid and quite sexualized in a creepy way.

Right now that damn thing is packed away in box somewhere (where it belongs) but when I find it I'll post a few choice passages here (not necessarily the sickest ones so don't worry) .
Please enjoy the official LMD Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/v/0yID8Xb7qKM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

And buy my first riff of The Return of Chandu, Chapter 11 and all the Chandu iriffs or I will never "like" your re-authoring posts again.

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
Re: This One is Great
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 01:11:53 PM »
I agree...this RT is superb.  8)

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 07:40:52 AM »
Yeah, it's pretty good. Better than Day of the Animals IMO.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 06:42:41 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty good. Better than Day of the Animals IMO.

Agreed. Having seen both movies I thought it would be the other way around. I guess I'd forgotten how funny Grizzly is as a movie too.
Please enjoy the official LMD Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/v/0yID8Xb7qKM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

And buy my first riff of The Return of Chandu, Chapter 11 and all the Chandu iriffs or I will never "like" your re-authoring posts again.

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 06:38:35 PM »
A little sidenote: I happen to own a copy of the novelization that came out when the movie did. The descriptions of the bear killings are particularly vivid and quite sexualized in a creepy way.

Right now that damn thing is packed away in box somewhere (where it belongs) but when I find it I'll post a few choice passages here (not necessarily the sickest ones so don't worry) .

You mean a novelization based on this movie? Or was the movie based on a book? Either way, that's kind of sad.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 05:37:32 PM »
It was a novelization based on the movie by Will Collins.