login

Author Topic: Incognito Cinema Warriors XP  (Read 465 times)

Offline RockSiren

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 24
    • The Store
Incognito Cinema Warriors XP
« on: February 11, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »
I am wondering if my fellow misties would be willing to give Incognito Cinema Warriors XP a chance. Its not just a knock-off (and I know its been endorsed by Mike Nelson). While definitely inspired by MST3K, it has its own characters, stories and sets. So would love it if you give it a look and some much-needed love.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/icwxp/

Offline wihogfan

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 58
Re: Incognito Cinema Warriors XP
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 01:59:55 PM »
I don't find their riffing to be all that strong (far too many Nickleback jokes that get old quick). That said, I do support them and have bought everything they've done. It's obvious they put a lot of time and effort into their episodes and their production values are top notch. I just wish they'd find a way to release things on a more regular basis. I pre-ordered the new episode like a year ago and am still waiting on it.

Offline wihogfan

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 58
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 02:15:45 PM »
If you go to their website right now you can stream the first 3 episodes of season 2 for free.
That's as good a starting place as Season 1 (the laugh track on Season 1 episode 1 made it nearly unwatchable anyway-terrible mistake to start).

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 566
  • Riff Super Monsters
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 06:00:10 PM »
i thought Incognito Cinema Warriors XP was dead.
Academy Days by henry88 aka  Ghost of Criswell
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3299939/1/Academy-Days mind dropping a review or perhaps sharing some ideas via pm

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2977
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 06:04:54 PM »
Kinda wish they would finish their next episode (205)..
Been on pre-order for a couple years now :-\

Offline Retro Muppet Pastor

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 93
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 08:05:09 AM »
I am wondering if my fellow misties would be willing to give Incognito Cinema Warriors XP a chance. Its not just a knock-off (and I know its been endorsed by Mike Nelson). While definitely inspired by MST3K, it has its own characters, stories and sets. So would love it if you give it a look and some much-needed love.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/icwxp/

I bought some of their stuff back around 2009 or so.  Despite your insistence, they are pretty much just a shallow rip off of MST3K.  With the robots, and the theater, and the mad scientist.  And they weren't that good.  Plus the DVD special features included some really terrible heavy metal videos.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.