Author Topic: Now Available! Superargo and the Faceless Giants  (Read 523 times)

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2163
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Now Available! Superargo and the Faceless Giants
« on: December 22, 2016, 12:13:43 PM »

http://www.rifftrax.com/superargo-and-the-faceless-giants

Who is Superargo? He's an Italio-Spanish superhero whose main powers are that he used to be a wrestler and now he drives a car! Also, he can blow up small vases with his mind, but that doesn’t come up very often. Superargo’s super-heroics wouldn’t be complete without his turban-wearing, 1960s-style sidekick, based on the usual vague turban-wearing, 1960s-style sidekick ethnic stereotypes.

And who are the Faceless Giants? Why, simply the world’s greatest athletes, kidnapped and reprogrammed to be giant clumsy robots. Their mission? To rob banks, of course! If you can think of an easier way to rob a bank, we’d sure like to hear it!

Even if your favorite cheese isn’t the vintage European superhero type (like Supersonic Man, or that Puma fella), you and your face will have a blast with the meandering, low-impact heroics of Superargo and the Faceless Giants!

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 240
Re: Now Available! Superargo and the Faceless Giants
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 07:53:44 PM »
Loved it.

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 325
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 01:22:57 PM »
Oh man, that part where our "hero" wearing a bulletproof shirt, dodges gunfire so the poor schmuk behind him gets killed  ;D

Offline emperorcupcake522

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 01:06:47 PM »
Worst hero ever! I'd entrust my life to Pumaman before this guy. I loved the occasional, halfhearted "Batman" riffs along to the score. :D