Author Topic: MST3K Scrapbook  (Read 871 times)

Online wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 263
MST3K Scrapbook
« on: November 25, 2016, 04:02:57 PM »
I was reading the thread about what still hasn't been released and noticed under extras that the MST3K Scrapbook was listed as not likely to ever be released due to too many rights issues. I couldn't remember seeing it but searching my collection I found a copy. But my copy looked like crap on a modern tv (very low res). A quick search of youtube found a copy of it in 7 parts. I downloaded all 7 parts in 720p, combined them into 1 file, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it must be a totally different source frok my old copy because it looks great-not true 720p, but most of it looks like an upconverted DVD.Here's hoping that some day we see releases of at least some of the KTMA episodes in the same quality as the parts included on this version of the MST3K Scrapbook.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3900
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: MST3K Scrapbook
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 04:27:01 PM »
Which episode is this? Cause I think I have the scrapbook from way back when I was collecting the bootleg copies :o

Online wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 04:30:26 PM »
I think it's 20.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3900
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 04:32:20 PM »
I think it's 20.
I'll have to check when I get home.. in a month and a half :o

Online wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 05:25:02 PM »
Just finished watching it. It was pretty great. "Let Me Be Frank About Frank" ruled. While I got to see Cinematic Titanic live a couple of times and attended the live Sharknado Rifftax, it really made me regret not seeing a MST3K live show. Might have to make plans to go to one of live shows that Joel I think is planning for the new cast if/when those dates are announced.

And now going to watch the first KTMA episodes.