Author Topic: VOD DVD Burn on Windows 10  (Read 2215 times)

Offline boowiggy

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
VOD DVD Burn on Windows 10
« on: July 01, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »
So, on Windows 7 burning to DVD was literally one click after download. Forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and...no more Windows Media. Tried using other software (WinX Author was one) but that didn't work. What are the Windows 10 users doing to burn Rifftrax DVDs? Thanks!

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2985
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: VOD DVD Burn on Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 04:17:48 PM »
Nero 9 still works on mine but I've recently switched to downloading the Hi Quality mp4 instead to watch on my big screen to save DVD shelf space and lack of DVD covers people used to make :-\

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 699
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 06:44:16 PM »
So, on Windows 7 burning to DVD was literally one click after download. Forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and...no more Windows Media. Tried using other software (WinX Author was one) but that didn't work. What are the Windows 10 users doing to burn Rifftrax DVDs? Thanks!

Are you downloading the MP4s then making a dvd or downloading the DVD ISO?

You should be downloading the ISO then use IMGBURN to make your disc. Easy as pie and IMGBURN is win10 compatible.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:11:47 PM by MrTorso »
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2985
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 07:02:07 PM »

Are you downloading the MP4s then making a dvd or downloading the DVD ISO?

You should be downloading the ISO then use IMGBURN to make your disc. Easy as pie and IMGBURN is win10 compatible.
Got a link to IMGBURN ??
I might give that a try :o

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 699
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 07:11:20 PM »
Oh yeah I meant to make a link:

http://www.imgburn.com/

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2203
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 12:40:38 AM »
I also endorse the imgburn solution.

Offline Maximereno

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 08:00:44 PM »
check your dvd is wrong or not? burn DVD on windows 10, you'd better to look at this site: http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-dvd-burning-software-1141938   follow its guide, and grab DVD, you'd better see this passage, http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/dvd-grabber.html I have been studying this circle for several years, if you still have trouble with  this problem, I'd like to help U :rimshot: