Author Topic: Money issues  (Read 418 times)

Offline JusSonic

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
Money issues
« on: June 16, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »
Hey, I have recently purchased some stuff up to $74.00. But when I looked up my account on my bank website, I was given $74 instead of giving Rifftrax $74. I don't wanna be accused of scamming or anything so is there a way to fix this?

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Money issues
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 05:44:08 AM »
Hey, I have recently purchased some stuff up to $74.00. But when I looked up my account on my bank website, I was given $74 instead of giving Rifftrax $74. I don't wanna be accused of scamming or anything so is there a way to fix this?

I would e-mail support@rifftrax.com and include the order numbers of your purchase and have them check it out.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »
That's definitely a new one. I located the order in question, and I don't see a record of a refund ever being sent.

If you want you can open up a support ticket at http://www.rifftrax.com/help and we can talk about it directly... but it sounds to me like a potential bank or PayPal oddity, so you may not need to. Normally we'd show a record in our system of any refunds being sent relating to the original transaction, but all I see is your original charge. I checked PayPal as well and we only see the $74 charge; no mention of a refund or anything like that.

You can still send us a ticket if you want but this may be something you'll want to ask your bank about.

Offline JusSonic

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 07:52:21 PM »
Sorry, my fault. I checked again and I was in error. You guys aren't at fault. My apologizes. You got your money.