Author Topic: Favorite Jokes & Riddles (your own if possible)  (Read 20458 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4928
Re: Favorite Jokes & Riddles (your own if possible)
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2020, 05:18:53 PM »
Shit, I just realized Medieval Times missed a great opportunity not serving Serf n Turf.

They might have only been able to do that with Jeffrey Dahmer as head chef.

Dressed in his Hawaii'an shirt, shorts, and flip-flops, he'd look normal when calling waiters for the prepared food:  "SERF's UP!"  Then, to cover the full pun, they'd have to serve it on a bed of sod (or I suppose, rewashable Astroturf).
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Quirk

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2020, 06:50:35 PM »
A man's sitting on the couch watching TV. Suddenly, his dog rockets into the room and starts ravenously chomping down a rubber eraser on the floor.

Dumbfounded, the man screams, "Rufus, you stupid dog! Why the hell would you eat an eraser?!"

With a pained rasp, the dog replies, "Because the pencil was a mistake!"

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2020, 07:34:10 PM »
I came up with this recently...

I was reading a famous short story by Oscar Wilde. In it, an aristocrat has a black and white painting made of him. The artist promoted his work beforehand by saying that there are "half a hundred" sins which the man could engage in, and the picture would absorb them, as long as he didn't ever look at the painting.

The man bought the painting, and engaged in light bondage with assorted companions. The painting was entangled, and contorted in response. After years of this, the picture was accidentally exposed, and he was aghast. There were now "half a hundred" gradations from the white to the black areas in the portrait:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 02:48:18 AM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2020, 07:01:36 PM »
Great one- two-liner I just saw on Facebook:

"I spent all day talking to a dolphin. We just seemed to click."