Author Topic: Night of the Living Dead Coloring Book  (Read 561 times)

Offline Brak

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • The Master Would Not Approve!
    • Horrid Coloring Books
Night of the Living Dead Coloring Book
« on: March 11, 2016, 03:00:48 PM »
Hey Guys,

Holy crap has it been forever since I've been on the forum's here at Rifftrax! Man it feels like its been years.....ok yes it has! But man I have been thinking about coming back for a little while now, and felt this might be a good opportunity to say hello, and introduce ya'll to a little project I have been working on.  There may be a few of you from the old days that may remember me, and probably a lot of you that don't. Well my name is Brak here on the forum and I was here years ago when Rifftrax was a twinkle in Mike's eye and they were with Legendary doing colorized versions of black and white films and Mike would riff a few of them. Good times and it's been exciting to see how this community and everything has grown!

Well anyway, I wanted to show you guys something I have been working on for awhile.  It's all thanks for Rifftrax and MST3K that I love old movies, good and bad, and I felt that I should pay homage to one of my favorites and that is where my Night of the Living Dead coloring book came to life! Totally a labor of love, and I plan on doing more coloring books. I just wanted to share this one with ya'll!

I've got it up on Amazon and also have it on my own site as well where if you use the promo code "riffer" I'll give you free shipping! (in the US). Thanks guys! I'm excited to be back! Hope you like my book! :D

Here's some inside images from the inside (with the nekked zombie!) of the book

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2166
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Night of the Living Dead Coloring Book
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 03:10:09 PM »
Hail, Brak!

Been a while. Welcome back!

Offline Brak

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • The Master Would Not Approve!
    • Horrid Coloring Books
Re: Night of the Living Dead Coloring Book
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 03:15:11 PM »
Thank you kind sir! Glad to be back...and holy shit I have a lot to catch up on haha!