Author Topic: Troll 3!  (Read 2244 times)

Offline aqua mailman

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Troll 3!
« on: October 23, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
This little gem is now on Netflix Instant Play! Under the title "Contamination 7." Im truly SHOCKEd that this hasnt been riffed! Bring Kyanka back if you want! Its hylarious!
Im 13 and I can hate movies! DEAL WITH IT!!!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2609
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: Troll 3!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 02:09:39 PM »
So that's plants in the woods with no goblins or trolls Troll 3 and not Ator fighting the goblin costumes from Troll 2 Troll 3, right?
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »
So that's plants in the woods with no goblins or trolls Troll 3 and not Ator fighting the goblin costumes from Troll 2 Troll 3, right?

I need a drink.....

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

I need a drink.....

Stay away from the milk.

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline aqua mailman

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 07:01:09 AM »
It is filmed in the town called nilbog! Im not kidding! (Oh, and Kyanka even reviewed t!)

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 07:44:35 AM »
This little gem is now on Netflix Instant Play! Under the title "Contamination 7." Im truly SHOCKEd that this hasnt been riffed! Bring Kyanka back if you want! Its hylarious!

Unfortunately, it appears that neither this film or the other Troll 3 have gotten an official DVD release. Maybe Cinematic Titanic can riff those. As for the first Troll movie, they could definitely make a Rifftrax for that. Heck, most of us wouldn't even have to go out and buy the movie, since it was on a double sided DVD with Troll 2.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline aqua mailman

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »
Well, I cant find any copies of a DVD, but what is netflix doing with it? And one of these movies will havea DVD release somewhere along the line. Quest for the Mighty Sword escpecially.  Ator from Cave Dwellers and the Troll 2 goblins (Strangly enough, called "Trolls") and as an added bonus, called Hobgoblins in france. Both movies have it comming.

Oh, and should it be noted that star wars the holiday special wasnt EVER released on ANY format? At least this is on Netflix! (Not to mention all over youtube!)

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »
Well, I cant find any copies of a DVD, but what is netflix doing with it?

Hoping that someone doesn't keep it and claim that it was lost in the mail?

Oh, and should it be noted that star wars the holiday special wasnt EVER released on ANY format? At least this is on Netflix! (Not to mention all over youtube!)

Same with "The Boy In The Plastic Bubble"...but that's the thing.  That and the "SWHS" are on the net, on non-torrent websites available for download in one piece.

The movie has to be WIDELY available.  Being on Netflix only cuts down on the possibility of sales.  And that is the bottom line after all.

Offline aqua mailman

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »
The Boy in the Plastic Bubble is on a bunch of DVD's. TSWHS had NOTHING! Contamination.7 got a VHS release and a Netflix release.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 03:05:33 PM »
The Boy in the Plastic Bubble is on a bunch of DVD's. TSWHS had NOTHING! Contamination.7 got a VHS release and a Netflix release.

VHS can be unreliable for timing because as the tape gets older it affects playback, and Netflix instant can be difficult to use since it relies on connection speed, and has to buffer when you pause and play or if connections are slow at the time sometimes it will stop and buffer in the middle of the movie. Either option could make syncing a nightmare.

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Starman!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 359
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 11:57:44 PM »
I think an iRiff is more likely.

Offline eegah

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 477
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
Re: Troll 3! (aka Contamination.7 aka The Creepers)
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 01:59:34 PM »
Watching this on MGM right now. This should definitely be riffed. It has some of the worst acting that I've ever seen. The music composer is the same as Troll 2, so it definitely has a similar vibe. Oh, and the lead actress was also in Ghosthouse.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:11:49 PM by eegah »