Author Topic: He touched my line!  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5897
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
He touched my line!
« on: November 21, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
A lot of great lines in this one.

I loved the line about the villain being the dweeby Crane brother that Frasier and Niles don't talk about.

Offline ManUnderMask

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 151
Re: He touched my line!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 03:13:16 PM »
MAC AND ME WAS A REAL MOVIE!!!

Never leave witnesses, son!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 03:24:40 PM by ManUnderMask »
I survived the San Diego Comic Con 2010 Hall H stabbing.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 04:39:49 PM »

Oh... please let this be a clue to an up-coming Riff!

Don't remember the exact line(s) but it's when Mike complements the young actor playing "Lucas" and decides to see what he's been up to and finds out the horrible truth of what became of our young Power Glovian.

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 744
  • 5000 deaths and counting
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 11:59:14 PM »

Oh... please let this be a clue to an up-coming Riff!

Oh I hope so. Even as a kid I knew that the Wizard was just a feature length Nintendo commercial. But for some reason I had no idea Mac and Me had anything to do with McDonalds.

Offline ManUnderMask

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 01:39:45 AM »
Don't remember the exact line(s) but it's when Mike complements the young actor playing "Lucas" and decides to see what he's been up to and finds out the horrible truth of what became of our young Power Glovian.

You mean the line about the kid who played Lucas being sentenced to ten years probation on a child molestation charge that included becoming a registered sex offender?

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 05:04:33 PM »

You mean the line about the kid who played Lucas being sentenced to ten years probation on a child molestation charge that included becoming a registered sex offender?

Well, I don't think it was that specific (;)) I think Mike just goes, "Oh, God! Oh, no!" or to that effect. But I knew what became of "Lucas" so it made me laugh. And I told my buddy, because he wasn't aware, and he laughed too.

Offline ManUnderMask

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 07:05:00 PM »
Well, I don't think it was that specific (;)) I think Mike just goes, "Oh, God! Oh, no!" or to that effect. But I knew what became of "Lucas" so it made me laugh. And I told my buddy, because he wasn't aware, and he laughed too.

Something something, and Lucas is a sex offender.

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5183
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 07:26:26 AM »
"He's good, but he'll never beat Lucas."

"Lucas is a living blasphemy curse by time itself."

jonalame

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 07:11:55 PM »
California.

"It's like listening to Anthony Kiedis come up with a new song title."

Offline MightyBombJack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 171
  • Your weapons will have no effect on me
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »
Too many great lines to pick a favorite, liked all of the nerdy video game in-jokes and the one about Beau Bridges looking like he's being electrocuted by an NES controller. Also a bit partial to "They think he's a child molester and all they do is give him a cartoon black eye? Trucker justice isn't what it used to be."

I caught up to this a couple of nights ago, great riff for a really gawdawful movie (arguably a bit offensive too for treating a character coded as autistic as pretty much a complete cipher, which the riffs address a little bit, although not as much as I would have liked). I do have a kind of a strange desire to see someone make 2010s-set remake/parody in which Jimmy is the world's greatest Hearthstone player or something (and about 85% of the movie is Jimmy playing it on his iPad until the Blizzcon tournament finale).

Offline msrjsph

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 06:25:26 PM »
"oh mama iggity iggity iggity you can Rilo my Kiley any time!" is either the funniest or the creepiest riff they've ever made....

and i gotta give 'em credit for saving the only overt Rilo Kiley reference for last...