Author Topic: Actual Amazon Email  (Read 535 times)

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
Actual Amazon Email
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:53:15 PM »
 EBL 8 Pack High Capacity 2800mAh AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Case Included

Comments:
Unfortunately both of these arrived a day late.  I was on my last pair of batteries and my Destiny: TTK Raid group needed me. I ordered these with confidence being assured that my batteries would arrive by Thursday..  When they did not arrive I panicked.. Forced to face The Taken King, Oryx, with what little juice I could squeeze out of some knock-off duracells.

As a guardian poised with protecting our solar system from monsters and minions of the darkness, I need to be equipped with every advantage possible. Going into slay the King of Kings, A God-like being from another dimension that desires nothing but to consume us all with darkness... There's a lot weighing on my shoulders as the Galaxy is counting on me..

I trusted you Amazon as I always do, in that my batteries would be here in time for the big fight. Equipped with sub standard equipment, I made no excuse and went into the fight anyway. (Crazy I know). Well my batteries died mid battle multiple times and only by a miracle was my team able to pick me up and get me back into the fight. We defeated the Taken King.. This time, but the battle was uncomfortably close. 

If you only knew how close our solar system was to being consumed by complete darkness, you would understand the gravity of this situation.  However fear not, now that the rechargeable batteries are here, I shall stand tall against the Taken King and his minions of the Darkness. The galaxy is safe under my watch.
- Guardian *************

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 199
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
Re: Actual Amazon Email
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 08:20:37 PM »
Xbox Controllers still take standard batteries?  Can't you plug those things into the console and have them wired if you really, really need to?
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 526
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 09:00:30 PM »
 :clap:   Excellent email.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 04:06:57 AM »
Xbox Controllers still take standard batteries?  Can't you plug those things into the console and have them wired if you really, really need to?

Most Xbox controllers are wireless, with over sensitive sticks