Author Topic: Playlist Option?  (Read 886 times)

Offline Elnea

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
  • I like me.
    • Youtube/Taichiknees
Playlist Option?
« on: September 01, 2015, 07:34:29 PM »
I own almost every single Riff on this site (not to mention many DVDs of the old MST stuff)  I will insert a picture of one page of my Rifftrax library for proof below.

I would really like to be able to play the shorts as a playlist, as I like to boot up to Chromecast and let the Rifftrax VODs and shorts run on my television screen to keep myself company, as I am too antisocial to have real friends.  As of now if I want to do this, I end up finding some playlist of "Best Of Rifftrax" off of YouTube, which okay, fine, but I'd rather watch the originals because shut up.

So...  somebody please make that happen.  If this is impossible, then I want a shiny achievement-type medal to pin to my chest for having all the riffs, so I can brag to my friends if I ever get any.

Offline Elnea

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
  • I like me.
    • Youtube/Taichiknees
Re: Playlist Option? Yay Yay for Twitch!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 11:54:00 AM »
No one ever replied to this, but I want to thank Rifftrax for making the Rifftrax Twitch Stream, that I have subscribed to despite owning just about everything here, because it is like having the playlist I always dreamed of having...  I can click it on at night just to have some Rifftrax on to go to sleep to, or during the weekend to put on while I do housework, or even, GASP, to watch with other fans.  Love it, and thanks for making that possible. 
Now if my smart TV would just get a Twitch app back to working everything would be perfect!

Offline Lunquewill

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 16
Re: Playlist Option?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 12:23:48 PM »
Have you used the My Watchlist feature in your account? It has a Chromecast feature.