Author Topic: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)  (Read 48967 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2639
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Re: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)
« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2017, 12:26:51 AM »
What is the life satisfaction rate for people who have gotten therapy vs those who have not gotten any therapy?

What is the life satisfaction rate for people who keep registering accounts and being so bad at trolling they get banned right away?
FINE

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2017, 05:50:26 AM »
What is the life satisfaction rate for people who have gotten therapy vs those who have not gotten any therapy?

What is the life satisfaction rate for people who keep registering accounts and being so bad at trolling they get banned right away?
OH SNAP!! :rimshot:

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 511
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2017, 07:05:42 AM »
Wait is this that same guy who was doing this a year ago?

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2017, 04:57:05 PM »

He's been at it since 2013 at least. That's how sad this guy is. I feel a little bit sorry for him, to be honest.
FINE

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2017, 06:27:38 PM »

He's been at it since 2013 at least. That's how sad this guy is. I feel a little bit sorry for him, to be honest.

If nothing else, he's got dedication.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2017, 10:03:01 PM »
You find dedication in a lot of places, that unfortunately doesn't make it a redeeming quality.  :(

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3180
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2017, 11:01:52 PM »
He's seriously just the worst. You don't WANT to just ban everyone who comes in and says something in his unique color of stupid, because maybe it's just some other dumb guy who thought he was being funny, but it's always him. I think we're in the high-20s/low-30s for how many times he's pulled this.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #472 on: November 03, 2017, 10:29:07 AM »
He's seriously just the worst. You don't WANT to just ban everyone who comes in and says something in his unique color of stupid, because maybe it's just some other dumb guy who thought he was being funny, but it's always him. I think we're in the high-20s/low-30s for how many times he's pulled this.
That many?! Holy shit! Man, get a clue and find another forum already... or better yet, learn to follow the forum rules!

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #473 on: November 12, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »
I woke today thinking it was Monday. Something is seriously, seriously wrong with me. I am just getting so fucked up in the head lately I can't even tell what goddamn day it is!!! What is wrong with me?! Please, please don't tell me it's old age setting in. I'm only 39 and I refuse to believe that my brain is already shriveling up into a wrinkled, slimy mass of neurons.

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #474 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:59 PM »
Waking and thinking it's a different day isn't a very big deal, I do that all the time.

But maybe you're just set to Australian time? It is Monday here. ;)
FINE

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #475 on: November 12, 2017, 03:39:30 PM »
Yeah especially if something disrupted your routine significantly.

Offline wastrel

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #476 on: November 12, 2017, 06:41:35 PM »

Loser linked to a Youtube clip here.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:45:58 PM by Edward J Grug III »

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #477 on: November 12, 2017, 06:47:46 PM »
I decided to leave his account and just edit his post so everyone can see how lame he is. Banned within minutes of going through the effort of signing up, but unable to stop himself from signing up again and again.

Poor, sad thing.
FINE

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #478 on: November 12, 2017, 06:53:59 PM »
Again? Guy needs to get a clue, like seriously, immediately.

Waking and thinking it's a different day isn't a very big deal, I do that all the time.
But maybe you're just set to Australian time? It is Monday here. ;)
It just bothers me because I seem to be doing that a lot more often than I used to.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2017, 09:31:57 PM »
The fuck is wrong with some people in the BDSM community? Fiancée and I both enjoy the lifestyle. She's a switch, which, for those unaware, is someone who enjoys both a dominant and submissive role. The person she exercises her submissive side with is alright. I'm not the biggest fan, but I'm not fucking her, so it's all good.

She has set rules for Hana to follow, which is fairly normal. What is NOT normal, or OK, is that when Hana has had trouble following the bed time issue because she's got issues with paranoia, especially at night. Hana tells her this, and the response is essentially "do what I say, or I'll dump you".

That's straight up abusive. Relationships aren't dependent on if someone wholly obeys another person, even if a large part of that relationship is based on Dominant/submissive role play. It reminded me of how Paul treated me, essentially dropping me when I disagreed with his treatment of me. Anyone who says something like that or sees dominance as a tool to get what you want is disgusting. Submission is not a thing to be taken, it's a gift given by the submissive to her dominant. The submissive chooses to become vulnerable to their dominant, and the relationship is incredibly intimate. It's not something to be tossed aside, like an old shoe. The dominant is the tool which allows a submissive to live out their fantasies, and a dominant has to take special care of someone who offers them this. And Hana's dominant threatened to dump her because she didn't go to bed on time. Disgusting