login

Author Topic: Scam O'Clock  (Read 98263 times)

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 250
Re: Scam O'Clock
« Reply #840 on: June 08, 2019, 06:50:50 AM »
Still getting job scam emails.
Shown assignment is designed exceptionally for housewives. If you are might continuously at home between 9am and to 5pm, said employment must be designed especially for you.You are going to must to operate with parcels.
You are going to carry on to take parcels, repack mentioned & set off them to the finish obtainer. This job is hassle free & it is totally tailored for caretakers, older adults and others which otherwise work in their living place or are at house during day hours.There shall be no heavyweight shipment. Most parcels have toys and clothes.
Entire employment-related charges are on us.
To work for our partnership you shall have to have a Internet ready PC, a mobile phone and a printer to print necessary documents.
The quantum of income you are going to be getting rely upon on the quantum of consignment you are going to be handling .
During the probationary phase our employees receive up to $800/week.
If you are interested, please contact us via email.P.S. To be able to work, all you have to do is to remain from 9am to 5pm. If you can't fulfill this condition, this appointment is not for you.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3785
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #841 on: June 10, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »
Dear Friend.

Rose Nkwo [rosenkwo444@msn.com]

Hello,

It is now one week since I sent you my first message. I have become worried of your delays in responding back to me as quickly as such message requires. I am therefore compelled to reach you again to confirm if you did receive the message containing a highly profitable project which I need your experience and participation for its successful execution in your country for our mutual great benefits. Kindly confirm by return email if you received such message to enable me know my next line of actions in that matter. I hope I can get your prompt response this time.

Thanks & Best Regards.
Rose Nkwo.
First off I'm Not your friend and second you can keep on waiting ::)

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 514
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #842 on: June 11, 2019, 03:54:25 PM »
In my inbox the other day I got an email from Microsoft store saying that I left items in my cart. Naturally I am very suspicious especially since the email has an attachment. I don't open it, I send it to the trash. Nice try assholes. Out of curiosity I pay the Microsoft store a visit, log in and of course there was nothing in my online cart.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3114
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #843 on: June 11, 2019, 09:53:02 PM »
Avoid Suspension

Your Email Account will be suspended in a short while as your spam quota has become full.
To clear your spam quota now and avoid suspension:
Click Here

Thanks,
The Microsoft account team

The Email was, of course, spam...

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6819
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #844 on: June 11, 2019, 10:48:30 PM »
i got one of those about every month at my last university. it was hilarious 'cause there was nothing in the email associated with the school except in the subject line.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #845 on: June 12, 2019, 01:24:57 PM »
Hier ist Aline.

Wir machen jetzt Produktwerbegeschenke und Produktest.
Wir haben Ihre Kontaktinformationen über Google und Social Media erhalten und können feststellen, dass Sie ein begeisterter Verbraucher sind. Wir laden Sie ein, eine Badematte zu testen.

Es ist 100% Cashback, einfach im Austausch gegen Ihre Bewertung. Die Badematte ist weiß und 4*50*80cm groß. Aaußerdem ist es machinewaschbar, rutschfest, schmutzabweisend und extrem langlebig.

Hier sind einige Produktbilder:

Wenn Sie interessiert sind, antworten Sie einfach direkt auf diese E-Mail. Übrigens, wir haben auch andere Produkte zum Testen. Wenn Ihnen die Badematte nicht gefällt, können Sie uns mitteilen, an welcher Art von Produkt Sie Lust haben.

Datenschutzerklärung: Wir nehmen Ihre Privatsphäre ernst. Ihre Informationen sind bei uns sicher und werden nur für diese Produktstudie verwendet. Wir versprechen, dass unsere Produkte sicher sind.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Aline Wu

German Translation:
Here's Aline.

We are now doing product giveaways and product testing.
We've received your contact information through Google and social media, and we've noticed that you're an avid consumer. We invite you to test a bath mat.

It's 100% cashback, just in exchange for your rating. The bathmat is white and 4 * 50 * 80cm tall. It is also machine washable, non-slip, dirt repellent and extremely durable.

Here are some product images:

(Link Removed)

If you are interested, just reply directly to this email. By the way, we also have other products for testing. If you do not like the bath mat, you can tell us what kind of product you feel like.

Privacy Policy: We take your privacy seriously. Your information is safe with us and will only be used for this product study. We promise that our products are safe.

Yours sincerely

Aline Wu
Yeah I'll bet you take our privacy seriously.. ::)

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 514
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #846 on: June 12, 2019, 03:48:07 PM »
They might have been more successful if the bathmat featured the legendary and iconic Shnappi.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2593
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #847 on: July 06, 2019, 02:47:15 PM »
Last 2 days I've gotten several calls about my Apple device, I haven't used an Apple device in many years...

All coming from different numbers so useless to block them.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #848 on: July 17, 2019, 04:12:58 PM »
Food for Help !

Frances Makenga [francesmakenga@hotmail.com]

Assalamualaikum

Dear Sir,

We are freedom fighters from the Congolese Revolutionary Army in Kivu. We are looking for a supplier of Rice (someone that can help us supply at least 50,000 tons of broken rice to our communities in Kivu).
We shall pay upfront the cost of the products, including shipping logistics cost from your country to Mombasa Seaport in Kenya.
Regards,
Capt. Frances Makenga,
General Secretary.
The Congolese Revolutionary Army Nord Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo.
They May Take Our RICE, But They Will NEVER Take Our FREEDOM!!! ::)