login

Author Topic: Transformers Devastation!  (Read 2289 times)

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5521
Re: Transformers Devastation!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »
I just hope the trailer music isn't a reflection of the actual game music.

soguru

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 12:27:19 PM »
This is a little off topic but I recently saw Ross from Game Grumps wearing a Grimlock Tee where it says Me Grimlock Kick Butt! I thought that was so cool.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3886
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 04:37:48 PM »

evil_ash_xero

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 10:34:05 PM »
This is made by Platinum, which is VERY good. As they are the people behind such awesome games like Bayonetta, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, and The Wonderful 101. So, they know action.

The only thing I am worried about, is that this is published by Activision. And the last game Platinum and Activision worked on together, was The Legend of Korra. Which was by FAR, Platinum's worst game. It seemed that Activision gave them like 5 bucks to make it, and 5 months to program it.

I've read that Platinum were dismayed at the reception it got, and are going into this with a chip on their shoulders. Also, just from watching the demo, it completely DESTROYS anything that I saw in Korra.

But it's only been in development for about a year, so it is probably gonna be pretty short. Best case scenario, would be a game of Metal Gear Rising quality. It was short, due to a rushed schedule, but everything in it was awesome. It has the same director as Transformers: Devastation too.

Fingers crossed.