login

Author Topic: Movie on the TV  (Read 1772 times)

Offline TravisW29

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 1
Movie on the TV
« on: April 25, 2015, 09:34:34 AM »
Okay this is making me nuts for some reason, but what is the movie the old man bad guy is watching in the one scene? With the guy in the hat running away or something? I know I've seen that same exact scene in playing in the background of another movie or TV show and I can't remember which one.

Offline The Lurker

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 5810
Re: Movie on the TV
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »
Oddly enough, IMDB doesn't have much on this thing.  No Connections or Trivia that could answer the question.

Offline Raccoon Cohabitator

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 2
  • Adventure!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:08:58 AM »
I thought it might be the same film Nick Miller was watching near the beginning of Time Chasers. I kinda hoped to see J.K. Robertson pop on to tell us ideas and innovation are our greatest natural resource.

Offline TravisW29

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »
I thought it might be the same film Nick Miller was watching near the beginning of Time Chasers. I kinda hoped to see J.K. Robertson pop on to tell us ideas and innovation are our greatest natural resource.

That's it! Thank you! "X-Files" goes to Dublin" was the riff when it came up on Time Chasers

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 475
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 01:31:53 PM »
IIRC it's another Edgewood Studios production. Wonder if the RT boys can track it down and Riff it! The circle would be complete!

Offline TravisW29

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 10:49:11 PM »
IIRC it's another Edgewood Studios production. Wonder if the RT boys can track it down and Riff it! The circle would be complete!

From the looks of it (going from what I can find on the Edgewood site), it seems to be a short called "The Spirit - Ten Minutes". Yes, that "The Spirit" apparently. So heck, they do tons of shorts, why not that one?

Also, they could pretty much do an entire year on the Edgewood catalog, it looks positively delightful