Author Topic: Mystery Science Storybook: Bedtime Tales Based on the Worst Movies Ever  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
    • Utah Graphics World
Hey friends. I have some very exciting news. 1) I have started my own graphic novel called "Mystery Science Storybook: Bedtime Tales Based on the Worst Movies Ever." Basically I'll be selecting bad movies (which also just HAPPEN to be featured on MST3K or RiffTrax) and writing and drawing my own parodies of them in the form of *cough cough* Children's stories. The entire first chapter can be read in its entirety on the blog (link above.)

2) The Kickstarter for the project has been made A KICKSTARTER STAFF PICK! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know about it. Because, y'know, why wouldn't I? Seems like something you guys would be into.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked:
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
I haven't forgotten about this! I just need to scrape up enough dough to keep the state & the federal govt happy with the taxes I owe this year before I can toss money at the project!

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
    • Utah Graphics World
I haven't forgotten about this! I just need to scrape up enough dough to keep the state & the federal govt happy with the taxes I owe this year before I can toss money at the project!

Oh, it's totally cool. :D I get I'm not everybody's FIRST priority. ;)

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
Funded! Well done!

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Congratulations!  :highfive:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!