Author Topic: Kickstarter for RiffTrax Live 2015: The CRAPPENING! We riff THE ROOM + more!  (Read 38944 times)

Offline Nobody

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 617
Re: Kickstarter for RiffTrax Live 2015: The CRAPPENING! We riff THE ROOM + more!
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2015, 05:34:02 PM »
I want the HP riff, for sure, but the OHAI T-shirt is pretty sweet.

Offline windfire

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Re: Kickstarter for RiffTrax Live 2015: The CRAPPENING! We riff THE ROOM + more!
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2015, 04:01:36 PM »
Pardon if this has been asked before but, is May 6th for The Room the correct date?  Aren't Fathom events always on Thursdays?  May 6 is a Wednesday.  My uncle and brother want to go but they need to take vacation days and we need to know if that's correct.  Help!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6260
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
Pardon if this has been asked before but, is May 6th for The Room the correct date?  Aren't Fathom events always on Thursdays?  May 6 is a Wednesday.  My uncle and brother want to go but they need to take vacation days and we need to know if that's correct.  Help!
Yes, they specify that it is on a Wednesday.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Someone has cancelled their Sharknado 2 VIP package reward.  So, there's one now available, if anyone is interested.  Again, it includes:
Meet and greet with the guys for you and a guest.

Last year, meet and greet included MKB, as well as Connor and Sean.  Of course, meeting the main guys was a thrill, but I was pleasantly surprised how nice were Connor and Sean.  They were very cool guys, and it was a treat to talk to them.  Not to mention, Connor saved my ass!  Thank you one more time, Connor. NEVER "DIS" Disembaudio!

Also, you get to attend the rehearsal of the show and have reserved seats in the first three rows for the live show.  As I said before, I had "Son of VIP seats," and was seated directly in front of MKB.  It was SO much fun!

You also get a Rifftrax goodie bag. And the bag DOES contain actual goodies! And, it's a cool "bag."

So, if you can swing it, this reward level is definitely worth the price!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Nobody

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 617
Watching the total creep up so slowly, I considered upping my pledge, but none of the packages above $75 really appeal to me.  I don't think I would be able to watch a planning meeting online (work schedule), I absolutely, positively do NOT want my face up onscreen, and I can't afford to travel to a taping, oh, and work schedule.

I sure hope people start contributing soon.  I mean, if we reach last year's total, we get all the stretch extras.  And the Sharknado 2 VOD should have massive appeal.  (I really want the OHAI shirt...)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
I think you can just up your donation, without having to choose a different/higher reward package.  Might want to ask Rifftrax, via Kickstarter (use the "contact me" button).  I upped mine a bunch of times, last time, and my reward level stayed the same. So, if you want to add another 5 or 20 bucks, or even a buck, you should be able to do so, without having to go all the way up to another level. Just click on "manage" donation, and enter the new amount.  It will then ask you to select a reward.  Just select the reward you already chose.

I suspect the donations will increase as we get closer to the end of the drive.  That's what happened last time and the time before.  I also am REALLY wanting that Sharknado VOD.  Also want the t-shirt. And I'll even dig in to Harry Potter, if we hit that stretch goal.  After all, watching the Ninja Turtles proved to me that I can have a lot of fun, watching something I don't like, as long as the riff is good.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
Guys-n-gals, we're only 40k from Potter.   I make this vow to you all (as if you care, haha!):  If we reach the Potter Goal, I will purchase and watch EVERY Rifftrax of the Potter franchise.  I've deliberately boycotted ALL of those riffs.  But, as a team player, and I AM a team player, I'll sacrifice my sanity, if we make this goal!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4444
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Guys-n-gals, we're only 40k from Potter.   I make this vow to you all (as if you care, haha!):  If we reach the Potter Goal, I will purchase and watch EVERY Rifftrax of the Potter franchise.  I've deliberately boycotted ALL of those riffs.  But, as a team player, and I AM a team player, I'll sacrifice my sanity, if we make this goal!
WHEN we reach that goal, you will have to watch them ALL in order back2back2back2back2back2back2back2back ... :o
Then You'll regret boycotting those riffs >:D

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :speechless:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :speechless:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >:D

Offline ManUnderMask

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 152

Seriously though, wouldn't it be awesome if we could set up like a streaming site and just have a massive get together and watch them all? Even if it's just a bunch of webcam shots of all of us in front of our TVs.

Or maybe set up a chat room and have a specific time to start and just watch them all and chat together?
I survived the San Diego Comic Con 2010 Hall H stabbing.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
The 160K reward is officially unlocked! (according to kickstarter)

Let's get that Potter unlocked!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1387
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Wow, 227%
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
The 160K reward is officially unlocked! (according to kickstarter)

Let's get that Potter unlocked!
Boy, you must really wanna watch all those Harry Potter riffs  >:D

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
There's only two of them, right?  :speechless:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!