Author Topic: Kickstarter for RiffTrax Live 2015: The CRAPPENING! We riff THE ROOM + more!  (Read 36560 times)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
GOAL!   Wooot!  :highfive:  Congratulations, Rifftrax and Rifftrax fans!   :clap:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5901
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
This is nuts. They're going to get this thing funded by the time the day is over! They're only 2-grand to go!  What kind of stretch goals could they come up with to keep some order of momentum to provide more funding for a better show?  Last year the stretch goals was another movie, Anaconda, but here we've got FOUR movies planned out over the rest of the year!  Stretch goals for even more live shows?
I'd like to see a stretch goal of having Trace Beaulieu and other MST3K alumni join as guest riffers.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
And backed. Inside of a day. Hell, inside of a few hours.

You guys rock.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
@RiffTrax 6m6 minutes ago

You can continue to donate to #TheCrappening - extra funds go towards cost of production + movie rights. Thinking of stretch goals too!
FINE

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
Aww, man.  They aren't offering a VIDEO thank you this time.  I really enjoyed watching those.

I have to admit, even though I have been thanked in the previous ones, I've never bothered watching them.
FINE

Offline KidFlash

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 173
I'd like to see a stretch goal of having Trace Beaulieu and other MST3K alumni join as guest riffers.

Call that the DEEPEST HURTING LEVEL. (Although I think MST3k alumni would be more fitting for next year's shows and the 10th anniversary.)

More realistically, what about chipping in for VODs of the other shows?

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
"There are 29 days left for this project, and in that time we'll be thinking of stretch goals. Feel free to submit your stretch goal ideas in the comments below"

That's from the kickstarter email they just sent.  They are taking suggestions for stretch goals.  Check your email.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Aww, man.  They aren't offering a VIDEO thank you this time.  I really enjoyed watching those.

I have to admit, even though I have been thanked in the previous ones, I've never bothered watching them.

I watched the ones last year, not this year though.  It's got to be a terrible day when they have to read all those names, so I'm glad for them deciding not to do it again.

Glad someone grabbed the slot for Bill's signed script, I was close to pulling the trigger when it went.  Sorry Mike, just not as tempted by his signed script...  So T-shirt level it is, phew, I would have had serious buyers remorse if I had given in faster...

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
I think for a stretch goal they should attempt to secure the VOD rights needed to do that Gamera movie everyone's always asking for.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
13 of us have donated to the VIP Level!   That's awesome!  See you guys in Nashville...I'll be wearing a Miku shirt!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3899
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
I think for a stretch goal they should attempt to secure the VOD rights needed to do that Gamera movie everyone's always asking for.
Or perhaps a Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind mp3 ;D

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty

Clearly SHOUT have an in with that, they should talk to them. (Of course, it's possible it's just too expensive)
FINE

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 278
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
Aww, man.  They aren't offering a VIDEO thank you this time.  I really enjoyed watching those. Kevin kicked butt this year, with his reading.   :clap:

I'm sad that there are no movie posters this time. I understand them being tired of doing the autographed ones, but the plain-ole posters were nice too.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
Aww, man.  They aren't offering a VIDEO thank you this time.  I really enjoyed watching those. Kevin kicked butt this year, with his reading.   :clap:

I'm sad that there are no movie posters this time. I understand them being tired of doing the autographed ones, but the plain-ole posters were nice too.

That surprised me, too.  They had some sort of problem with the posters from the last kickstarter.  They are still signing those and getting those shipped.  Maybe that's why no posters this time?

ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline J Garth Wilcox

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 18
What I want to know is, what version of Sharknado 2 will they show? The U.S. version or the Canadian version with the bonus Rob Ford killed by a shark scene?