Author Topic: What did we learn?  (Read 3264 times)

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • Against the ninjmmmppphhhh
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
Re: What did we learn?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:52 AM »
I couldn't care less about her accent or bust size. But I am an absolute sucker for women with really long hair.

Ditto. I'm also a sucker for a great smile, which she had. Very cute.

By the way, here she is today (from http://www.springtheatre.org/page/482245838):

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 09:39:32 AM »
I couldn't care less about her accent or bust size. But I am an absolute sucker for women with really long hair.

By the way, here she is today (from http://www.springtheatre.org/page/482245838):

NOOOO :'( Why do middle aged women feel so compelled to chop off all their hair?? Other than that she looks pretty good.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 04:06:13 PM »

NOOOO :'( Why do middle aged women feel so compelled to chop off all their hair?? Other than that she looks pretty good.

It's to make us bald-headed middle aged men feel better.   :clap:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline MerryWanna

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • The Drugly American
    • Choronzon
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 07:53:20 PM »
Learned what was already confirmed by Nightmare at Noon, Cowboys and Aliens and at least two other movies I don't remember the names of: there is no such thing as a sci-fi western that is not completely silly.
"Ever feel like you're dragging a big bag of meat around?" -  Kevin, The Curse of Bigfoot

Offline MerryWanna

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • The Drugly American
    • Choronzon
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 08:01:29 PM »
PS: I will be 50 this summer and the hair stays long and down to my tits (what's left of them after gravity got to them at any rate.) And it will NEVER be allowed to get gray. I can control this, and if it ever falls out it is wig time, The rest of me will get old, but never my hair. Too much of a hippie for that.

Speaking of which I dug Pocahontas Chick's fringe too-short-dress a whole lot.
"Ever feel like you're dragging a big bag of meat around?" -  Kevin, The Curse of Bigfoot

Offline kunedog

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 06:12:57 PM »
You can use any old box for a gun case; don't worry if your revolver rattles around in there. 

Pretentious talent agents with a permanent frown will scoff at your pitiful act for 80% of your job interview, before praising it as just what they're looking for and hiring you (actually this might not be so inaccurate).

The director had access to a Ferrari but not permission to drive it anywhere (he may or may not have had permission to film a dog in it).

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »

Pretentious talent agents with a permanent frown will scoff at your pitiful act for 80% of your job interview, before praising it as just what they're looking for and hiring you (actually this might not be so inaccurate).
See, I was on the talent agent's side for the first part, and then the change in tone gave me whiplash.

Offline TriffRax

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 03:12:27 AM »
I learned there is no movie that can't be perked up by the morbidly obese fellow from The Dark Power.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 07:02:40 AM »

See, I was on the talent agent's side for the first part, and then the change in tone gave me whiplash.

The conversation seemed to basically be:

"I want your group to promote my show."
"I dunno, your show's kind of lame and doesn't really fit our profile."
"I think you are wrong."
"I see your point, we'll sign you on!"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:01:18 AM by Trekker4747 »

Offline talulah gosh

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked:
    • thriftscores
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »
I learned that North Carolina cannot spell "Allegheny". 
They probably cannot master Monongahela either.  We like our state districts to have fancy names up here in Pittsburgh!