Author Topic: Episodes on XXXII!  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3036
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Episodes on XXXII!
« on: November 26, 2014, 12:06:52 AM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules
520 - Radar Secret Service
614 - San Francisco International

Radar Secret Service is my favourite! I'm so happy! :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:12:38 AM by Edward J Grug III »
FINE

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 937
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
Re: Episodes on XXXII!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:10 PM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

Every single one of those thrills me! Space Travelers and RSS are on my short list for requested release.... SFI is on my wife's most-wanted list. And Hercules is just a wonderful addition!

A bit off-toipic, does anyone know if Shout! is offering the cardboard sleeves for this set like I got for the last one? I hate having my tin's mixed in with the normal DVD sets.
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3036
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 02:03:12 PM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

Every single one of those thrills me! Space Travelers and RSS are on my short list for requested release.... SFI is on my wife's most-wanted list. And Hercules is just a wonderful addition!

A bit off-toipic, does anyone know if Shout! is offering the cardboard sleeves for this set like I got for the last one? I hate having my tin's mixed in with the normal DVD sets.

I also hate having the tins mixed in too. So I hope so.

I don't think I've seen the other episodes, which makes the set even better for me! (Might have seen herc, those kinds of movies all blur together for me)
FINE

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 03:21:25 PM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

I also hate having the tins mixed in too. So I hope so.

I don't think I've seen the other episodes, which makes the set even better for me! (Might have seen herc, those kinds of movies all blur together for me)

Space Travelers is the first one I watched live. (Prior to that and some after that, my grandparents recorded them for me, because I didn't have cable.) So it holds a special place for me.

Radar Secret Service is another that stuck with me from watching live... I annoyed my sister to death by saying "Why don't they look?!" every time she crossed a railroad when she was learning to drive.
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6306
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 06:55:30 PM »
I love San Francisco International. Especially how dark they get when the kid is piloting the plane. "Now just auger it into the bay."

Offline KidFlash

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 173
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 10:15:57 AM »
I'd assume they will offer cardboard boxes at some point.

Just glad that the glory of RADAR! is finally on DVD.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 834
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 11:13:06 AM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

Who said this set is going to be in a tin?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 352
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 03:51:41 PM »
Pre-order page from Shout states it will include a bonus DVD and pre-orders will ship a month early, so I pre-ordered. No word on what will be on the bonus DVD though.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 04:32:46 PM »
Pre-order page from Shout states it will include a bonus DVD and pre-orders will ship a month early, so I pre-ordered. No word on what will be on the bonus DVD though.

As of today there is no mention of a bonus DVD on the pre-order page:

Synopsis

They were four total strangers, with nothing in common, except themselves.

A space drama, a sword and sandals epic, a 50s spy film and a TV pilot about an airport. Before the experiment was over, they broke the rules and made us cringe in ways we never dreamed possible. In this 32nd collection of episodes from the cult comedy series Mystery Science Theater 3000, Joel, Mike, Tom Servo and Crow spend detention aboard the Satellite of Love with a breakfast club of cheesy movies. To our everlasting good fortune, though, they endure the punishment by delivering a steady stream of wisecracks, and it's definitely some kind of wonderful.

Dear Dr. Forrester, you see these movies as you want to see them, in simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what our space captives found out is that each one of them has bad acting, a sloppy script, questionable direction and some music. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice eight hours of our time for whatever it was we did wrong. Thank you — we had a blast.

Titles Include:

Space Travelers
Hercules
Radar Secret Service
San Francisco International

Bonus Features

4 Exclusive Mini-Posters By Artist Steve Vance
More Bonus Features TBA!
Product Information

DISCS
RUN-TIME
8 hrs
ASPECT RATIO ?
1.33:1
COLOR
Color
LANGUAGE
English
REGION
RATING
Various
PRODUCTION DATE
Various
CLOSED-CAPTION
No
SUBTITLES
-

https://www.shoutfactory.com/tv/comedy/mst3k-volume-xxxii
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 352
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »
Hmmmm...Thought I saw something about a bonus DVD...but maybe I dreamt it when I slept through part of the rock climbing on Lost Continent earlier today.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 05:43:33 PM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

The tin I am holding in my hand did.

[edit] Oh i see where i got confusing... i meant this just released set, not the upcoming one. I guess i should have said "this latest" set.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:48:24 PM by TheUnabeefer »

Offline Toyland Chairman

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 78
    • Toyland: The First DEMONIC TOYS Homepage
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 04:02:37 PM »
My favorite episode is SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL. A shame MST3K was never able to riff any of the episodes of this short lived series. There's Rifftrax, but they never take any of my suggestions.
For DEMONIC TOYS and updates on Full Moon Films:
www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 06:32:11 PM »
401 - Space Travelers
502 - Hercules

The tin I am holding in my hand did.

[edit] Oh i see where i got confusing... i meant this just released set, not the upcoming one. I guess i should have said "this latest" set.

If you order it (volume XXXI) now it comes with a slip box so they do have them... Don't see any way to get just the slip box yet.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
If you order it (volume XXXI) now it comes with a slip box so they do have them... Don't see any way to get just the slip box yet.

If you order from Shout then it comes with... I ordered from amazon because it's about a third of the price. Spending 10 to 30 dollars extra just for a cardboard sleeve and coasters isn't worth it for me. Maybe a bonus disc would be worth that, but no.... not coasters and a cardboard sleeve.

They had it as a "5$ shipping" or something for the prior set... but I think that came a bit after the release date. I'll check back another time. Maybe I'll tweet at Brian to see if he knows anything.

Offline dalem

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 7
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2014, 10:55:04 PM »
My favorite episode is SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL. A shame MST3K was never able to riff any of the episodes of this short lived series. There's Rifftrax, but they never take any of my suggestions.

It actually made it to series?  I didn't know that.

San Francisco International is in my top 10 list for sure!

-dale