Author Topic: What's everyone playing?  (Read 512068 times)

Online Iron Curtain

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 5
    • My website full o' stuff.
Re: What's everyone playing?
« Reply #6240 on: November 26, 2017, 06:59:49 PM »
I'm playing this game on the Nintendo Switch called Perception. The game is a survival horror/walking sim about a blind woman who enters into a Haunted House and has to feel around her via echolocation to make up for her lack of sight. The way the game presents it is quite brilliant.

Check out what happens when you "tap":

Cool, huh?

The game was crowdfunded by Kickstarter and is now available on PS4, XBox One and PC in addition to the aforementioned Switch. Give it a try because it's quite a unique game and it's only $15 (in US Dollars)!

Good stuff?  I played a game like that on the PC. Was pretty good, but the ending was a little meh. Was slightly unnerving at times, but not really a horror game. Is this game actually scary?  And for reference, I’d say Amnesia and the new Resident Evil are the scariest games out there, in my opinion.

Yes. It is scary. There are actual monsters in the game if you play on normal or expert modes, and your lack of sight adds to the suspense…
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 07:15:49 PM by Iron Curtain »

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2192
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #6241 on: November 26, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »
Always thought they should make a Daredevil game like that.

Offline Lesbunny

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 18
  • Dunno why I came back
« Reply #6242 on: December 06, 2017, 04:30:48 AM »
The more I see of Oxygen Not Included, the weaker my resistance to getting it is. It seems so far like it's early access done right, which is rare these days.

Offline CJones

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 333
« Reply #6243 on: December 06, 2017, 04:22:41 PM »
The more I see of Oxygen Not Included, the weaker my resistance to getting it is. It seems so far like it's early access done right, which is rare these days.

It's pretty good. I enjoy it quite a bit. But in its current form, it's a bit on the easy side, especially compared to some of it's previous incarnations.

It's fully playable as is, and it's interesting seeing the game evolve over time. So I agree, this is early access done right. Only thing it's definitely missing is a win condition.