Author Topic: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth  (Read 7051 times)

Offline JimJ

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 103
Re: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 06:29:43 AM »
Holy hell... Congrats JimJ. I have 200+ hours on the original game, and about 65 on Rebirth, but I concede, you're better than I am.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Meanwhile, I just had a Samson run where I got three Guppy items from a Deal wt/ Devil room (from three red chests) and still managed to lose against Satan  :grr:.
I've definitely had those runs where the game gives you everything you need and you still manage to lose.  Samson is actually one of my favorite characters now though.  I hated him in vanilla but he's really improved in this.  I think Eve is better too.  Lazarus is my new least favorite character (if you don't count the secret character).

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1782
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 07:40:16 AM »
Homing shots plus laser breath (forget what it's called) is pretty awesome.

Offline JimJ

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2014, 08:32:26 PM »
Tip for anyone who wants to start a new save file and keep all of your unlocks on it.  If you start a new file and then press alt+F2 it will unlock everything that you have the achievement for. The best thing about it is it DOESN'T unlock the secret character on the new file, but it will give you any of the item unlocks for that character that you have.  This is great because the random button was pretty much Russian roulette with that character in the rotation, but now you can start a new file with all of your unlocks and the random button becomes much more viable.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 04:52:07 PM »
My roommate bought this game for me. 5th run I got three guppy items and the pony thing, and quad shot. My roommate was watching with Steams streaming advising me what to do. Killed mom's heart B)