login

Author Topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 (Movie Lineup Through 2019)  (Read 40910 times)

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3321
  • All joking a salad.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 (Movie Lineup Through 2019)
« Reply #345 on: November 29, 2017, 07:08:03 AM »
Wait, is that for Infinity War? After seeing Thor 3 I immediately notice a few things...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I dont think either of them are in the actual trailer

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5191
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #346 on: November 29, 2017, 11:22:40 AM »
Wait, is that for Infinity War? After seeing Thor 3 I immediately notice a few things...

I wondered about that. My guess is it was released right around the time Ragnarok came out and they didn't want to spoil it.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 326
« Reply #347 on: November 29, 2017, 12:24:23 PM »
Yes it was to stop spoilers, Thor is wearing his eyepatch in the Infinity War trailer.

Which I'm amazed wasn't already posted.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6ZfuNTqbHE8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6ZfuNTqbHE8</a>
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:27:33 PM by BathTub »

Offline Russoguru

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 186
  • "They belong here more than we"
« Reply #348 on: November 29, 2017, 12:58:07 PM »
I just watched it roughly... 10 times or so. DAMN! I can't get enough of this! I love this trailer, and this is a movie that's gonna really kick some serious ass. Greatest part though? No doubt "Who the hell are you guys?"

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4086
« Reply #349 on: November 29, 2017, 02:13:08 PM »
Yes it was to stop spoilers, Thor is wearing his eyepatch in the Infinity War trailer.

But now YOU have the honor of spoiling that event in Thor: Ragnarok for me and others. [sarcasm]Thanks heaps.[\sarcasm]
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Retro Muppet Pastor

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 132
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #350 on: November 29, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »
Looks even better than the 3rd Avengers movie.  It's coming out this summer, right?
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2532
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2017, 02:39:03 PM »

But now YOU have the honor of spoiling that event in Thor: Ragnarok for me and others. [sarcasm]Thanks heaps.[\sarcasm]

Ah, but you don't know how he gets it!

^^SPOILER ALERT: This spoiler is not a real spoiler^^

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Liked: 4366
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2017, 03:42:26 PM »
I always believed that if I lost an eye, I'd have a large assortment of eye patches made, each with a different image.  You know, broken heart, lightning bolt, smiley face, the usual stuff.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #353 on: November 29, 2017, 04:43:22 PM »
I always believed that if I lost an eye, I'd have a large assortment of eye patches made, each with a different image.  You know, broken heart, lightning bolt, smiley face, the usual stuff.

...smiling poop emoji for when you feel like shit... yeah, I get it. :)
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Retro Muppet Pastor

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 132
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #354 on: November 29, 2017, 04:58:13 PM »

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/qPKGXgS3Fl8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/qPKGXgS3Fl8</a>
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2017, 03:00:59 AM »
The other option is to have glass eyes made with all the various things on them: a zebra-striped one, a cat one, one with a thin vertical-football-shaped pupil, an opalescent one, one with a 3D star-speckled nebula suspended inside a transparent sphere (with battery-powered mini-LED illumination), etc.  You could also have the assorted emojis on those, as well.  I mean, patches can only go so far (though the above video does push boundaries on that).

Online Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2288
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #356 on: February 18, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »
I wonder when Phase 4 plans are going to be announced? We're nearing the end of Phase 3, with just four more films and only 15 more months left int he tank.

Other than that, we know there will be a Spider-Man 2 (currently not part of Phase 3? Will Marvel let Sony launch their next wave, or will it sit outside of the phases?) and GotG3.

I assume they are waiting till after the Avengers 3 to announce things due to potential spoilers, but surely they won't wait till after Avengers 4, which closes out this phase?
FINE

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Avengers: Infinity War release date moved up a week!  Release day now April 27!

'Avengers: Infinity War' Release Date Moves Up One Week to April

Marvel Studios and Disney' biggest superhero mashup yet is hitting North American theaters earlier than expected.

Avengers: Infinity War will now unfurl April 27, a week before its earlier launch date of May 4. In other words, the summer box office will kick off earlier than expected (the first weekend in May is historically considered the official start of the summer season).

The move means that the comic book blockbuster, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, will open day-and-date around the globe, reducing the possibility of spoilers marring the experience for North American audiences. Marvel president Kevin Feige has said the film will have big ramifications for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so much so that the title for 2019's Avengers 4 has not yet been revealed, as the name itself would be a spoiler.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2532
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2018, 04:30:46 PM »
Awww. But I always like having the new Marvel movie on Free Comic Book Day. I mean I could wait a week, but I don't wanna!

Online Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2288
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2018, 04:53:09 PM »
I always like having it a week before the US, as it's far less likely something will be spoiled for me before I get to see it.
FINE