login

Author Topic: Sharecrow settings  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Hardware

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
  • What?
    • Anthropomorphic Hardware
Sharecrow settings
« on: September 16, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
I decided to give Sharecrow a try for this movie, and it worked out pretty well.  Not all the Disembodio lines synced up absolutely perfectly, but it worked out quite well nonetheless.  And it was quite nice to be able to pause the movie without worrying. :)

These are the settings I used if anyone is curious:

File Playback Range:

From 00:01:22.000 to 1:58:02.677 duration 1:56:40.677

DVD Synchronization

Start Timecode 0:00:00.399  End 1:56:34.076  Timeramp -7,000 ms

The ones in italics were the only ones I actually had to change.  Of course YMMV*. :)

Offline Conc

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Steve Concotelli
    • Sharecrow
Re: Sharecrow settings
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 12:00:46 PM »
Thanks for giving Sharecrow a try!

Don't forget, you can save all of your settings as a .cro file.  That makes it easier to share what you've done with others.  Just go to File - Save As.  You can then post a link to the .cro file.  Or, we'll be happy to link to it on Sharecrow.com.

Rock on,

Steve
Sharecrow.com

Offline Variety of Cells

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 1198
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »
You're like an eagle.  Soaring in the sky, looking for people who mention sharecrow, then swooping in to offer help and advice.  Frankly it's kinda creepy, like that guy who you had no idea was listening to your conversation until her corrects you on some small detail.  Thanks for the prompt responses. 

Offline Conc

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Steve Concotelli
    • Sharecrow
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »
You're like an eagle.  Soaring in the sky, looking for people who mention sharecrow, then swooping in to offer help and advice.  Frankly it's kinda creepy, like that guy who you had no idea was listening to your conversation until her corrects you on some small detail.  Thanks for the prompt responses. 

I don't know if I should be flattered or frightened by that!  I just want to make sure that I answer anybody's questions about Sharecrow.  I want to make it work as well as it possibly can. 

Offline Variety of Cells

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 1198
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »
It was meant as a complement, though a weird one I suppose.  I use your program all the time now.  Thanks a lot.

Offline JohnH

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 02:43:06 PM »
Hey, in case you're still listening Crow-guy, it would be great if the "Crows" section of the Sharecrow site actually linked to CRO files for each RiffTrax instead of/in addition to the order page on the RiffTrax site....