Author Topic: Black Sabbath (Heaven & Hell) in NEW YORK CITY!!!  (Read 1286 times)

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
Black Sabbath (Heaven & Hell) in NEW YORK CITY!!!
« on: April 02, 2007, 09:10:24 AM »
Did the weekend in NYC at the Regency on Park Avenue, (apparently a hang out for old celebrities like Reggis Philban), and saw Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio at Radio City Music Hall.  Great Googly Moogly!  What an incredible, powerful, exciting show!!!

Radio City is a great place to see a concert.  The accoustics are just pitch perfect.  Tony Iommi and Ronnie were in pure form.  the whole event was absolute, 100 percent, ROCKETSAUCE!!!

After the show, the crowd emptied into the streets and it seemed like all of New York was echoing the "Heaven and Hell" guitar riff as great crowds of people were singing it and it echoed from the subways and off of the buildings... MAN!!  What a cream-dream!!!

I LOVE NEW YORK!!!  We had an awesome time!!!
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
Re: Black Sabbath (Heaven & Hell) in NEW YORK CITY!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »
Sweet.

Ben Folds rocked us bitches at Radio City in November 2005. A great place, except they literally forced Ben off the stage before he was done so they could start setting up for the next days Christmas Craptacular. "Apparently I've gotta get off the stage before they fine my ass, but you guys can still hang out." Ben is awesome.

Fun fact: The Fray opened for Ben that night - which is why I was into them long before "Over My Head" started getting the crap played out of it - and singer/pianist Isaac had just proposed to his girlfriend atop the Empire State Building the night before. Aww. He was very excited to be there.