Author Topic: My wierd blood draw guy....  (Read 469 times)

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 124
  • Hello!
My wierd blood draw guy....
« on: September 21, 2014, 01:04:29 AM »
Once or twice a year, I have to get a couple of blood vials outta me for the physical. You know what I mean.

Now, the blood draw guy is, apparently, a born again xristian. As I wait in the seating area I often see him praying over a patient. Laying his hands on them, like in a way that frightens me. Also he speaks in tongues. Which means he speaks gobbeldy-gook because he knows no other languages. I am not fluent but I am familiar with Latin, Greek, and Hebrew.

Every time I see him, I put out my arm and he says, kinda creepy like, "You got good veins..." Little spittle in the corner of his mouth.

He is bald, short but muscular, like a little weight lifter. I'm only 5.8 and I tower over him. So I guess he is 5.5?

Now, he is good, very professional I never feel the needle, and when I compliment him he stares right into my eyes in such a way that my stomach lurches. So, I do not compliment him anymore.

One morning, he says, after the last blood draw, "Now you can have breakfast..."

"Y-yeah," I stammer rolling down my sleeve.

"What's for breakfast for you?"

"Um, a soy shake with a banana... in it... in the blender..." I say as I try to slink out of the chair.

"Me!" he says, "I stopped drinking soy milk. I drink cow's milk now. Makes me feel stronger. More like a man!"

I'm not kidding. He said that. I didn't know how to react. I distracted myself by buttoning my cuff and murmured, "That's great..."

"Yeah! I feel a lot stronger now!"

"Ok then!" I grinned. "Well, see you next year!"

He grabbed my elbow and said, ""Be blessed!" There was a mad twinkle in his eye... I'm serious.

I drew away and said, "Ok, I will..."

He is an excellent nurse, but I think he may be a serial killer.

If I go missing, and am found, bloated and decaying, in the trunk of a car... suspect the nurse. Linda already knows.

The dude is super creepy. And I am due to see him in a few days... just in time for Hallowe'en!
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2054
  • Look at me!!
Re: My wierd blood draw guy....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 06:11:15 AM »
Sounds good Randy, talk to you later.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4601
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: My wierd blood draw guy....
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 07:00:34 AM »
Is this another gay cowboys eating pudding script ???