The Great Alaskan Mystery
4 (57.1%)
The Whispering Shadow
0 (0%)
Mystery Squadron
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 11, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

Author Topic: Group Project: Great Alaskan Mystery-Thread for participants, chapters available  (Read 16707 times)

Offline mikelesq

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
    • toastandrice.com
(You accidentally hit email instead of url)

Oops.  Fixed.

And actually can you remove our link to the iRiffs shop? I would rather have people just get them on Gumroad. (They're all there except our first two riffs which we want to redo at some point.)

Updated.  Thanks!

Offline Quirk

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Second Quirk, same as the first
    • QuipTracks
So is episode 5 still missing? I actually kind of care about the order of this thing, so I haven't been watching the most recent riffs.
Travel back to a time when wenches were simple, ones were dark, and kings greeted you with a smile. IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2 NOW AVAILABLE from QuipTracks!

Offline fubisd

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked:
  • I came, I saw, I turned around, I walked out.
    • Intrepid Asylum on YouTube
I'll grab up episode 9 and see where it takes me!  Should at least be done by next week. 
Please visit my page on YouTube.  Search Intrepid Asylum and there I'll be!

Offline fireyf

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Humans are superior!
On vacation next week.  I plan on binge watching these with my free time.  ;D

Offline MPF

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked:
Due to me having multiple deaths in the family (2017 can bite me.) Team Swizzlebeef is lagging a bit behind - we're cranking out episode 8 as fast as we can, and I'll post here once it's in the mixing stages.
"My Anti-Drug is Swizzlebeef."

Offline fubisd

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked:
Due to me having multiple deaths in the family (2017 can bite me.) Team Swizzlebeef is lagging a bit behind - we're cranking out episode 8 as fast as we can, and I'll post here once it's in the mixing stages.

Aww geez man.  I won't post 9 until you get 8 out.  No hurry, take your time.  I'm so sorry for your losses.  That's just crap.

Offline MPF

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked:
It's all good - don't wait on us! We're recording in about 10 days (finally!) with the goal of maybe beating chapter 5? ;)
"My Anti-Drug is Swizzlebeef."

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked:
    • The Incomparable
It's all good - don't wait on us! We're recording in about 10 days (finally!) with the goal of maybe beating chapter 5? ;)

How... dare you!

I actually just finished the master script and sent it off to the riffers, which means we should be recording soon.

Offline Scott_Zee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:

Offline mikelesq

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
    • toastandrice.com
Chapter 11 is live:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t687CkcdFA4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t687CkcdFA4</a>

Also, while we'd talked about trying a collaborative riff on Chapter 13 (the final chapter), it's still up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Chapter 12 should be up next week.

Offline laurenhughes

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Hi there, I'm Lauren Hughes, of The Wrecking Crew Riffers. I wouldn't mind taking the last chapter if no one else wants it, buuuuuuut ((I said 'butt' LOL)

1) I'm English, would the accent put people off?
2) I'm waiting on a new mike and stand being delivered, around a week for delivery

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked:
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
Hi there, I'm Lauren Hughes, of The Wrecking Crew Riffers. I wouldn't mind taking the last chapter if no one else wants it, buuuuuuut ((I said 'butt' LOL)

2) I'm waiting on a new mike and stand being delivered, around a week for delivery

Neither of those bother me!

Offline mikelesq

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
    • toastandrice.com

Consider it yours!  Welcome to the project.

Take your time.  I'm posting Chapter 12 in a week, and if you're following the thread, you see we have some catch up chapters still coming, so don't worry if you need a few weeks.

Offline fubisd

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked:
Whew!  Chapter 9 is up and ready!  Sorry about that.

https://youtu.be/jKAffCXg69E

Offline Scott_Zee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:

Matthew J Elliot is a Brit who riffs for 'Rifftrax Presents' on this site . He does well. His accent has never come up as a point of detriment in any of the mudslinging debates he  frequents these forums with. Plus he creates material for Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Who as part of his writing career, automatically making him HYPER-British. An echelon even the Royals are barely aware of.