login

Author Topic: List of Crap: Top 50 Fictional Police Officers (and other law enforcers)  (Read 29127 times)

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
50 (Tie)Officer Jenny - 20 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #6 Quantum Vagina)

The Wiki:
Officer Jenny is one in a family of police officers in the Pokemon universe. Every city has a member of this family (conveniently all named Jenny) on their police force. The only way to tell an Officer apart is by the different symbols on their caps which refer to the region from which the specific Officer Jenny comes from.
Up Next:
Who needs makeup and shoes when this officer is all about adorable goofiness?

Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
50 (Tie)Amy Santiago - 20 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #10 Goflyblind)

The Wiki:
Det. Amy Santiago is the love interes/foil/super competive partner of Det Jake Peralta on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Amy is continually trying to ingratiate herself with Captain Holt and has a competitive nature stemming from having seven brothers. Santiago clandestinely smokes at times to relieve stress and is highly allergic to dogs. Also, if you played a drinking game to take a shot every time she rolls her eyes at her partner, you might die.
Up Next:
Wait, does Canada even have guns? Why would they need a police officer?

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
50 (Tie)Benton Fraser - 20 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #6 Goflyblind)

The Wiki:
Benton Fraser is a constable of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police who works in the American city of Chicago, Illinois as Deputy Liaison Officer in the Canadian consulate on the show Due South .  Fraser has the seemingly strange Fraser is a strait-laced Canadian, and his faith in the honor and goodness of others tends to lead to interesting and humorous moments. Described as an "outdoors Sherlock Holmes", his behavior often leads to the frustration of his de facto partner, Chicago detective Raymond Vecchio. His other "best friend," a deaf half-wolf, Diefenbaker, named after the Canadian Prime Minister, John Diefenbaker, reads lips in both English and Inuktitut, and often assists in the capture of criminals.
Up Next:
Point Break or Bad Boys II? Which one do you want to watch first?

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
50 (Tie)Danny Butterman - 20 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #13 Johnny Unusual)

The Wiki:
Danny Butterman is the son of Inspector Frank Butterman, and Nicholas Angel's new partner in Sandford in the film Hot Fuzz . Danny is presented as a blundering but good-natured cop with a love of American police action movies, such as Point Break and Bad Boys II. Bored with police duty in the small town of Sandford, he longs to face "proper action" as he sees in the movies and takes an immediate interest to the Londoner Angel, as he perceives the city to be much more exciting and dangerous for a police officer. Danny ultimately inspires Angel to take back Sandford from the NWA through his love of action movies, and gets to live his dream of participating in car chases and gunfights as he helps Angel defeat the NWA.
Up Next:
(Guttural Scream)

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
49 Zed  - 20 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #13 RoninFox)

The Wiki:
Zed is the loose cannon character from the Police Academy movies. His first appearance was in Police Academy 2, and he continued to his Police Academy career with appearances in PA 3 and 4. He is played by actor/comedian Bobcat Goldthwait. I couldn’t find any additional information, so here is a youtube clip:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LsBugR9dpdU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US &amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LsBugR9dpdU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US &amp;</a>
 Up Next:
Car Chases! San Francisco! Sexy Hollywood Legend!

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
Ok, as you can see, I have A TON of entries at the 20 point mark. So, for the sake of my sanity, halfway through I made it tart with 49. All the entries with 20 points will be represented though. So I guess it's just how much we are sticklers for the actual "ranking".

If you guys are, I understand and I will edit. But you only have 24 hours to state your concerns. Basically, if I put EVERY tie on the list, I will basically post for every entry I got, and that is a lot.

Anyway, comments? thoughts?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6254
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
I'm fine with this ranking.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7115
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
i'm fine with everything except angelfire for blocking the benny pic. :\
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

Looks good so far!

Offline Gandalf Lundgren

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 159
  • "You shall not pass, I must break you!"
This guy has to be in it. I demand it!!!  :angry:  Inspector Kevin Chan Ka-kui.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6254
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Since when was Tripod a cop?

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
This guy has to be in it. I demand it!!!  :angry:  Inspector Kevin Chan Ka-kui.

If you don't submit a list, your demands are meaningless :P

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
Sorry guys, I had something come up today, so the list won't be posted till later, but I will have more entries :)

Offline monsterbrains

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 15
I KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!!!! 

Can't wait oh boy oh boy

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
48 Frank Bullitt - 20 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #11 Anais)

The Wiki:
Frank Bullitt is the titular character from the 1968 action thriller Bullitt . Bullitt is a Lieutenant with the San Francisco police department whose willing to take an investigation into his own hands when the mafia informant he is assigned to protect ends up dead. With a cool set of wheels and an even cooler demeanor, Bullitt proves that being a cop is one fast paced adventure.
(Insert Amazing Car Chase Scene)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lbs_nYW3-o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US &amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lbs_nYW3-o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US &amp;</a>
Up Next:
Names are unnecessary when adjectives can provide all the details you need to know