Author Topic: List of Crap: Top 50 Fictional Police Officers (and other law enforcers)  (Read 29144 times)

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
34 Detective Gumshoe- 24 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #2 Quantum Vagina)

The Wiki:
Dick Gumshoe is a homicide detective on the Anime series Phoenix Wright. A member of the Los Angeles Police Department during the careers of Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth, he was put in charge of most of Wright's cases before the latter's disbarment. He generally took care of the initial investigation, but would occasionally help Wright depending on the circumstances behind the case at hand. He also usually took the stand first during a trial to testify and give basic facts about a case. He usually helps in the investigations, whether other characters want him to or not.
 Up Next:
Bah nah nah nah nah

Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
33 Robert Goren- 24 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #2 Goflyblind)

The Wiki:
Detective Robert "Bobby" Goren is a fictional character featured in the NBC-USA Network[1] police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent, portrayed by Vincent D'Onofrio.
Goren is a detective investigator first grade for the Major Case Squad in the New York City Police Department (NYPD). Goren is an intense, extremely intelligent, and imposing man, but is also unpredictable and sometimes volatile.
Up Next:
A clever inclusion by our resident Fox

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
And today's entries come to a close (I have to go pick up my niece).

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7121
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
And today's entries come to a close (I have to go pick up my niece).

LoC b4 blood!  :angry:
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline monsterbrains

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 15
Just a friendly FYI sometimes websites block you from linking to images on their webpages to conserve hosting bandwidth.  http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/bandwidththeft.shtml

To prevent picture fail you might want to get a free membership with an image uploading site like tinypic or whatever, download the image, upload it to your hosting site and link it from there.  The images last longer too.

Offline ColeStratton

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 312
  • I'm king of the room!
    • SF Sketchfest
Pretty shocked to be the only one who included Sledge Hammer, Jack Bauer and Raylan Fuckin' Givens! Guess this is going to be a pretty eclectic list!
My website!: www.colestratton.com
My touring group! www.themeparkimprov.com
My comedy fest!: www.sfsketchfest.com
My goodness!

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
32 Jacques "The Mountie" Rougeau - 24 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #2 RoninFox)

The Wiki:
Jacques Rougeau Jr. (born June 13, 1960) is a retired French-Canadian professional wrestler best known for his appearances in the 1980s and 1990s with the World Wrestling Federation. Rougeau began his career by wrestling under his real name, as part of a tag team with his brother Raymond Rougeau, with whom he is a former WWF Tag Team Champion (albeit unofficially). Later Rougeau began a singles career where he wrestled as The Mountie, winning the Intercontinental Championship once. Later still, he formed the tag team The Quebecers with Pierre Ouellet, and won the Tag Team Championship three more times.
Up Next:
The other Guardians of the Galaxy

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
31 The Green Lantern Corps - 25 points
(1 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #1 Quantum Vagina)

The Wiki:
The Green Lantern Corps is the name of a fictional intergalactic military/police force appearing in comics published by DC Comics, derived from the emotional spectrum. They patrol the farthest reaches of the DC Universe at the behest of the Guardians, a race of immortals residing on the planet Oa. According to DC continuity, the Green Lantern Corps has been in existence for three billion years, surviving multiple conflicts both internal and foreign. Currently operating divided as pairs amongst the 3600 “sectors” of the universe, there are 3600 members, one lantern for every sector (known commonly as Green Lanterns) are estimated to be serving within the Corps. Each Green Lantern is given a power ring, a weapon granting the use of incredible abilities that are directed by the wearer's own willpower.
Up Next:
A big fluffy teddy bear (in spirit)

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
30 Cosgrove - 26 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #5 Pak)

The Wiki:
Sgt. Mike Cosgrove is a heavyset, gruff cop, voiced by Edward Asner, with a heart of gold, who is friends with Freakazoid and several other characters. By pointing at something and saying "cut it out", he has the almost supernatural ability to get people to stop whatever they are doing on command, no matter what they may be doing at the time, be it panicking at the sight of a villain, stealing a television, or attempting to capture Cosgrove and Freakazoid (In the Animaniacs comic series, he even once managed to get Yakko, Wakko, and Dot to "cut it out", something many had tried, and failed, to do). Often has nothing better to do than engage in hobbies or visit tourist traps with Freakazoid (such as building a Go-kart or getting a mint). He speaks in a gruff monotone and shows very little enthusiasm for anything. Strangely, he always manages to find Freakazoid with his police car, no matter where he is at the time (he will even catch up with him in different countries, car and all). He also has a habit of asking Freakazoid "Do you want to get a..." every time they are not busy with something. On a related note, Sgt. Mike Cosgrove also resembles his voice actor.
Up Next:
This series has a lot of law enforcers….

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
29  Lennie Briscoe- 26 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #3 Compound)

The Wiki:
Leonard W. "Lennie" Briscoe is a fictional character on NBC's long-running police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order. He was featured on the show for 12 seasons, from 1992 to 2004. He was created by Walon Green and René Balcer, and was portrayed by Jerry Orbach. He also appeared in three Law & Order spin-offs, and was part of the original cast of Law & Order: Trial by Jury, appearing in only the first two episodes due to Orbach's death. He appears in 282 episodes (273 episodes of Law & Order, two episodes of Law & Order: Trial by Jury, one episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, three episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and three episodes of Homicide: Life on the Street) and in the movie Exiled.
Up Next:
I told you “you can’t fight zombies without cops”

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
28  Rick Grimes- 26 points
(3 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #15 Pak)

The Wiki:
Rick Grimes is a fictional character in the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Andrew Lincoln in the television series of the same name. Created by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore, the character made his debut in The Walking Dead #1 in 2003. The primary protagonist of both series, Grimes is a small town sheriff's deputy who awakens from a coma to find the world overrun with zombies. The series focus on Grimes' attempts to find and protect his wife Lori and son Carl, and his role as the de facto leader of a group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world. Rick Grimes has been described as an everyman character who emphasizes moral codes and values.
Up Next:
Who knew there were so many cops in this fictional city

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!

27 Harvey Bullock  - 27 points
(2 of 11 lists. Highest ranking - #9 RoninFox)

The Wiki:
Harvey Bullock is a fictional character from DC Comics' Batman titles. Prior to the 1984-85 DC maxi-series Crisis on Infinite Earths, Bullock is a crooked police detective under instructions from Gotham City's Mayor Hamilton Hill to sabotage Commissioner Gordon's career.  His method of doing so is to pretend to be exceedingly clumsy, thereby spoiling whatever Gordon is trying to do, seemingly accidentally. After inadvertently giving Gordon a heart attack, however, Bullock turns over a new leaf. His character later develops into a well-meaning cop who (probably) is exceedingly clumsy, similar to the later animated version. He also forms a close bond with Robin, based initially on their mutual love of old movies. Subsequent to this, he is a Bishop in the spy organization Checkmate. Following the continuity changes brought about in most of DC's comics by Crisis, Bullock is perhaps the most controversial police officer in the Gotham City Police Department. His colleagues in the Major Crimes Unit will swear up and down that he is a good cop, despite his reputation for taking bribes, police brutality, and ties to organized crime. However, he also has elements of the earlier character, including a fondness for doughnuts and a hidden sentimental streak. He also has a romance with a widow he meets during work.
Up Next:
At least he didn’t have to be Mr. Pink

Quantum Vagina

30 Cosgrove - 26 points

HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET COSGROVE?

Offline monsterbrains

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 15
Moooannnn...I forgot wrestlers.  I didnt think about wrestlers.  Why WHY WHY did i not think of wrestlers?

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3699
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
30 Cosgrove - 26 points

HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET COSGROVE?

I'm kicking myself for forgetting Dick Gumshoe, so we're even. :^)