login

Author Topic: *norman groan*  (Read 14123 times)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7105
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: *norman groan*
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2017, 03:06:47 PM »
♫ allergies are awesome! allergies are cool when you can't really breathe! ♪
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 2911
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2017, 05:37:52 PM »
Buffy and about half of Futurama are no longer streaming on Netflix or Amazon Prime.  groan....

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4416
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2017, 05:40:19 AM »
Just got back from voting for local mayor and yet again the elderly reps at the table could not find my name on their list.. For 21 years this has been going on and despite trying to show them my voter registration card to look up my info in their system, they would rather use my drivers license instead and it never comes up when they use it!
 :grr:
I even went to the election board in the county court house trying to get this issue fixed once and for all and this morning was the test.. It failed miserably!
After about 15 minutes of searching, they finally found my name in their system, then they couldn't decide whether I voted under Ballot #2 or Ballot #4! That took another 5 minutes to figure out ::)

All I know is I wasn't voting for one particular candidate who's an attorney because my late wife and I had issues with him screwing us out of thousands of dollars in translation services for of our 2 Spanish speaking clients we refereed to him back in the 2000s for workers comp cases and all we got for each was $100 dollar referral fees!!
 :angry:

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 399
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2017, 06:24:50 AM »
Buffy and about half of Futurama are no longer streaming on Netflix or Amazon Prime.  groan....
This is why I love physical media.  Nobody is going to steal my DVDs.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2017, 07:31:25 AM »

I mean except that crackhead down the street, but I digress.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3684
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
Hulu just started streaming Futurama, for the record. And it's going to start running on Syfy.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2017, 07:57:39 AM »
Hulu just started streaming Futurama, for the record. And it's going to start running on Syfy.

So that's why the FOX seasons disappeared from Netflix, I hate these contract switches, I'm not going to get Hulu, I'm signed up for enough streaming services now, only one I might add next year will be Disney if all the Marvel stuff goes over there.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2017, 08:05:15 AM »

So that's why the FOX seasons disappeared from Netflix, I hate these contract switches, I'm not going to get Hulu, I'm signed up for enough streaming services now, only one I might add next year will be Disney if all the Marvel stuff goes over there.
Yeah see I just don't stream anything for 2 reasons; 1- because of our ISP policing our data packages and sending out letters when we go over saying they may charge us for overages, and 2 because of BS like this  >:(
Physical media ripped to my hard drives is how I roll 8)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »
I've never really watched Futurama so what's it like and what humor is it similar to ???
8 seasons are available on Netflix DVD so I'm considering adding them to my queue..

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2017, 08:12:29 AM »

I mean except that crackhead down the street, but I digress.
Rufus is kind of a snob and only steals Blu-Rays.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
I've never really watched Futurama so what's it like and what humor is it similar to ???
8 seasons are available on Netflix DVD so I'm considering adding them to my queue..
It's similar to Rick and Morty. Not as nihilistic, and dare I say better written, but it's got a similar sense of Sci-Fi humor.

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2017, 08:15:20 AM »
Gotta train some new employees.  It's tiring work that tries my patience, but I was new just 1 year ago and people looked after me.  I feel bad for putting them through a lot of stress, but this is how you learn.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2017, 08:16:37 AM »
It's similar to Rick and Morty. Not as nihilistic, and dare I say better written, but it's got a similar sense of Sci-Fi humor.
Ok I'll check it out.. *added all 8 seasons* 8)
Why did the series end?

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2017, 08:18:48 AM »
The first time, it ended because Fox didn't know how to schedule it and moved it all over the place. The second time, I think it ended because everyone's expectations were built up too high after its absence. I think the last few seasons are awesome, myself.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2017, 08:25:20 AM »
It's funny there is just a slight difference between the FOX and Comedy Central seasons, but enough that sometimes I'm in the mood to watch one but not the other...