0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (the low body count really upset me)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: How Do You Rank Cyborg, Cop, II?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 287
How Do You Rank Cyborg, Cop, II?
« on: March 08, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
So what do you think?

I thought the first half was fantastic, but it slowed a bit the last 45 minutes or so. Still, I'll be generous and give it a 9.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 454
Re: How Do You Rank Cyborg, Cop, II?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 03:53:12 PM »
I need to watch it again, I was pretty wiped out last night when I started it and didn't finish it.  Right now I'd go with what lmd said, that it started off strong but then lost steam.  Still, right now I'm inclined to give it an "8" but I'm going to rewatch it here in a bit when my pizza arrives.

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 541
    • Utah Graphics World
Re: How Do You Rank Cyborg, Cop, II?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:41:37 PM »
I agree that the movie itself was way too long. I kept looking at the time remaining and think "god, we really have that much more to go? It really seems like it should be wrapping up soon." But the riffs themselves were great. I liked it more than I thought it was, because at first it looked like what I call "filler VODs," meaning that it's an obscure movie that they guys do their best with, but ultimately because of the choice of movie that it tends to fade into the background in the larger RiffTrax canon in favor of more memorable riffs. But this one exceeded the expectations I had for it going in, so that alone ranks it at least an 8, and with an above average "LOL count," it gets bumped up to a 9. Great job, guys.