login

Author Topic: Name the BEST MST3Ked movie ever  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
Re: Name the BEST MST3Ked movie ever
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »
I could watch Angel's Revenge any day of the week
I really do like pie.

Offline Oceaniclost

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
it's like choosing who your best child is...

I say its a cross between

Time Chasers
Space Mutiny
Hobgoblins
Girl in Gold Boots
Devil Fish

Offline MisterRiffley

• Schnappi Supporter
    • Mister Riffley
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2007, 04:30:19 PM »
for the movie that WANTED most to be good, i'd definitely say red zone cuba. it so obviously was desperate to be art.

the correct answer is clearly marooned. it really is pretty good. their story from the episode guide of when dennis miller berated them for doing a good movie is quite funny.

other decent flicks: i actually like the made-for-t.v. airport movie from 1969, it's from back in the joel days. i forget the name. and there's one where this astronaut winds up in a parallel dimension where the world's been taken over by a fascist government that i think is actually pretty decent. name also escapes me, i have them both though. somewhere.

Offline Oceaniclost

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2007, 04:36:21 PM »
see...

I forgot

Pod People
Riding with Death

Offline 6079SmithW

• Big Montana
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2007, 06:23:11 PM »
for the movie that WANTED most to be good, i'd definitely say red zone cuba. it so obviously was desperate to be art.

the correct answer is clearly marooned. it really is pretty good. their story from the episode guide of when dennis miller berated them for doing a good movie is quite funny.

other decent flicks: i actually like the made-for-t.v. airport movie from 1969, it's from back in the joel days. i forget the name. and there's one where this astronaut winds up in a parallel dimension where the world's been taken over by a fascist government that i think is actually pretty decent. name also escapes me, i have them both though. somewhere.
Stranded in Space. Not to be confused with Marooned, which is actually about guys stranded in space, or Manhunt in Space, which would be a much more accurate title.

Did I mention Diabolik! yet in this thread? That's actually a perfectly watchable movie. I like John Phillip Law, I spend about two hours earlier trying to track down a decent copy of a western he was in.