login

Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 248620 times)

Offline F-Zero

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 28
Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #2280 on: April 15, 2019, 07:47:46 PM »
Despite my chaotic work schedule at the post office, I was still able to pull in almost $1000 from loyal tax customers Sunday and Monday!
:highfive:
I still may have a couple of stragglers coming next Sunday but still not bad for side money!
:cheers:

donate it to booty-judge

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2281 on: April 15, 2019, 11:27:03 PM »
It's being donated to bills :(

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2618
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #2282 on: April 30, 2019, 09:28:04 PM »
After being unemployed since September of last year (due to a big Government restructure - four months before achieving long service leave :P ) I have just been offered a job.

Is a permanent contract too - My first one. I've always been working in someone else's position in my 11 year Government career.

It's in a new (to me) department of the Government also, so that's quite interesting and exciting.

Also, of all of the places I interviewed, it was by far the one I liked best. Probably why I performed so well in the interview.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5676
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #2283 on: April 30, 2019, 09:40:59 PM »
After being unemployed since September of last year (due to a big Government restructure - four months before achieving long service leave :P ) I have just been offered a job.

Is a permanent contract too - My first one. I've always been working in someone else's position in my 11 year Government career.

It's in a new (to me) department of the Government also, so that's quite interesting and exciting.

Also, of all of the places I interviewed, it was by far the one I liked best. Probably why I performed so well in the interview.
I'm sure you'll do well in Trump's new Space Force.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 509
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2284 on: May 12, 2019, 07:15:57 PM »
My friend Dani came back to work off of her maternity leave. I have been in more of a male space lately, and have been using my middle name (Quinn), and using he/him/his. She knows all this, and is basically like one of my two friends in the area, which is awesome. So when we were alone while the nurse was doing something, since I'm not out at work, she asked if I would prefer she call me Aunt Lilly or Uncle Quinn and I felt really fucking validated.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 536
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2285 on: May 17, 2019, 02:03:28 PM »
I have to give my cell phone company credit. I called them a few days ago to tell them my phone was crapping out and they promised a new one would be here in 1-3 days later. 3 days later I got a new, different model phone. I got the new one programmed, up and running within 30 minutes.

Online Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1518
« Reply #2286 on: May 21, 2019, 10:58:58 AM »
Yeahhh!!!  I was hoping he would, but now it’s official. My boss got the next Sesame Street movie!  That means I get to work with a bunch of muppets on something where people are happy, vs some super hero movie that mostly shoots at night in the rain in dirty allies where everyone is miserable. Sounds like a lot of fun, and should provide some different challenges and experiences.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #2287 on: May 21, 2019, 12:48:24 PM »
Yeahhh!!!  I was hoping he would, but now it’s official. My boss got the next Sesame Street movie!  That means I get to work with a bunch of muppets on something where people are happy, vs some super hero movie that mostly shoots at night in the rain in dirty allies where everyone is miserable. Sounds like a lot of fun, and should provide some different challenges and experiences.
I didn't even know they were making a new Sesame Street movie. Is this for theatrical or just straight to DVD?

Online Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1518
« Reply #2288 on: May 21, 2019, 12:59:44 PM »
I didn't even know they were making a new Sesame Street movie. Is this for theatrical or just straight to DVD?

I don’t know yet. It’s early stages. Don’t know anything about it other than it’s shooting in NY and I’m on it. I doubt any official announcements have been made yet.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2618
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #2289 on: May 21, 2019, 05:08:46 PM »

Didn't they announce Anne Hathaway was starring?

Anyway, congrats! The Muppets are my favourite thing - my biggest artistic influence. I'm very happy for you! I hope it goes as great as it should!
I don’t know yet. It’s early stages. Don’t know anything about it other than it’s shooting in NY and I’m on it. I doubt any official announcements have been made yet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:01:15 PM by Edward J Grug III »
FINE

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #2290 on: May 21, 2019, 06:30:42 PM »

Congratulations! I would literally spend the first week crying tbh
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5118
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #2291 on: May 22, 2019, 12:39:04 PM »
Turns out I don't have diabetes.  So I like that.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #2292 on: May 22, 2019, 12:47:43 PM »
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/sesame-street-movie-release-date-1203161830/

EDIT: Reading the rest of the article, less of a wooo is the announcement they are making a live action/CGI Tom and Jerry movie.  ::)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:01:44 AM by Darth Geek »

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 536
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2293 on: May 23, 2019, 07:49:05 PM »
Another Tom and Jerry film? What was it about the... OTHER Tom and Jerry film that made them think making another one was a good idea?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #2294 on: May 24, 2019, 06:14:41 AM »
Another Tom and Jerry film? What was it about the... OTHER Tom and Jerry film that made them think making another one was a good idea?
More importantly, what makes them think that making it live action with CGI characters will work?! By their very nature the Tom and Jerry shorts were dependent on cartoon physics. And doing cartoon physics in the real world...it's probably going to look like another Son Of The Mask.