Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 252930 times)

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2657
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #2310 on: August 25, 2019, 01:50:29 PM »
Went to Twin Peaks yesterday. This week was back to school week and all the waitresses were dressed up(one even had on black garters and seamed stockings). Got my picture taken with some of the ladies. Just in case you're wondering... yes, I tip good when my waitress dresses like that to bring me food.

Finally got around to looking this place up, thought it had something to do with the TV show but nope. 

Looks like they treat their "performers" even worse than Hooters does.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 580
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2311 on: August 28, 2019, 09:12:27 AM »
Finally got around to looking this place up, thought it had something to do with the TV show but nope. 

Looks like they treat their "performers" even worse than Hooters does.
When I go there I ALWAYS tip my waitress good. Like if I get a 10 dollar entrée I'll tip her $10 or at least close to that.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 520
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2312 on: October 04, 2019, 07:54:44 AM »
There's a person who I've wanted to date for a long ass time, but they've always been in a relationship. Now, though, they're out of the toxic one they've been in, and were looking for partners, because they want to give polyamory a try. They knew I'd liked them, and so I'm like... hey there. It sucks, because it's long distance, but it's a shorter distance than any other LDR I've been in, so that's pretty cool. So I'm in a relationship with them, and fuck, finding out we had more in common than I thought, like both having insanely high sex drives, and we can just kinda talk about things without worrying that we're overstepping bounds. Since they're genderfluid too, we're both super conscious about pronoun usage and shit that might hurt the other so... fuck this seems like it's going to be amazing.