Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 265198 times)

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 2911
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #2310 on: August 25, 2019, 01:50:29 PM »
Went to Twin Peaks yesterday. This week was back to school week and all the waitresses were dressed up(one even had on black garters and seamed stockings). Got my picture taken with some of the ladies. Just in case you're wondering... yes, I tip good when my waitress dresses like that to bring me food.

Finally got around to looking this place up, thought it had something to do with the TV show but nope. 

Looks like they treat their "performers" even worse than Hooters does.

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 840
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #2311 on: August 28, 2019, 09:12:27 AM »
Finally got around to looking this place up, thought it had something to do with the TV show but nope. 

Looks like they treat their "performers" even worse than Hooters does.
When I go there I ALWAYS tip my waitress good. Like if I get a 10 dollar entrée I'll tip her $10 or at least close to that.

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 764
  • I just kinda want to die all the time
« Reply #2312 on: October 04, 2019, 07:54:44 AM »
There's a person who I've wanted to date for a long ass time, but they've always been in a relationship. Now, though, they're out of the toxic one they've been in, and were looking for partners, because they want to give polyamory a try. They knew I'd liked them, and so I'm like... hey there. It sucks, because it's long distance, but it's a shorter distance than any other LDR I've been in, so that's pretty cool. So I'm in a relationship with them, and fuck, finding out we had more in common than I thought, like both having insanely high sex drives, and we can just kinda talk about things without worrying that we're overstepping bounds. Since they're genderfluid too, we're both super conscious about pronoun usage and shit that might hurt the other so... fuck this seems like it's going to be amazing.

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #2313 on: October 17, 2019, 10:52:13 AM »
I got a new job at Olathe North High School as a Para educator working with their emotionally disturbed kids. Basically the same things as when I was a facilitator at DBSA in CO. I'm so pumped. As long as I pass a background check and drug screen I'm good to go! Time to get a detox lol

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #2314 on: October 31, 2019, 02:47:58 PM »
Started my job working at the high school today. I think it's going to be a really good fit for me. The kids seem good, if a little confused why an adult doesn't care if they refer to them with an honorific. One asked if I want them to call me Quinn or Mr. Song(was in dude mode) and I basically said "Call me whatever you want, I'll answer to it."

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4414
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2315 on: February 01, 2020, 11:07:25 AM »
As of 1pm I am officially on  a 2 week vacation  :highfive:
It could be extended to 3 weeks as I was summoned for jury duty  the day I was to return back to work and that could last the rest of that week as well  :o
I'm actually hoping I get selected this time around  ;D

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #2316 on: February 02, 2020, 01:17:38 PM »
Awesome!!! Enjoy your vacation RVR!!!  :)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3684
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2317 on: February 12, 2020, 04:14:53 PM »
In just 2 days, I get to go to the MST3K Cheesy Movie Circus Tour. Best Valentines Day EVER!

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #2318 on: February 12, 2020, 07:19:58 PM »
Damn. I wanted to go but I couldn't afford a ticket. Damn... alright, well you enjoy it Pak and let me know how it is okay man?

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2893
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #2319 on: February 16, 2020, 08:59:49 PM »
Seeing Night of the Hunter on the big screen tonight - one of my favourite movies. :)
FINE

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6252
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #2320 on: February 23, 2020, 07:16:29 PM »
WOOOHOOOO! I just found out the Harley Quinn show is available on Amazon Instant!
EDIT: No, the episodes aren't available yet. That sucks.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:59:14 PM by Darth Geek »

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #2321 on: February 25, 2020, 03:13:18 PM »
I put my old boss's name as my reason for leaving on an application to the nursing home I used to work at. It's not about getting hired. I can live without them hiring me, but the income would be nice. No, it was about sending a message.

Offline CJones

• Liked: 910
  • My name is Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau
« Reply #2322 on: March 07, 2020, 06:30:24 AM »
I got my 4 month AA Chip last night. This, by far, the longest Ive gone without drinking in the last 10 years. What's even more amazing is that I'm also off the benzodiazepines I've been on for 20 years. I have to say, I feel better than I've felt in a LONG time.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 343
« Reply #2323 on: April 14, 2020, 08:14:50 PM »
Taking a vacation day on Friday. For about 20 of the last 25 years I've spent my birthday at Wrigley Field. Cubs were supposed to be in DC that day this year and we were going to go to Wrgley the following weekend. Not going to be the same experience, but I'm looking forward to grilling some bratwurst and watch an old game on TV- probably a game from the 80s. .

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4922
« Reply #2324 on: April 14, 2020, 10:32:39 PM »
I got my 4 month AA Chip last night. This, by far, the longest Ive gone without drinking in the last 10 years. What's even more amazing is that I'm also off the benzodiazepines I've been on for 20 years. I have to say, I feel better than I've felt in a LONG time.

Congratulations!  That is awesome, and difficult to eliminate both alcohol and benzos at the same time.  You have much to be proud of!
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects