login

Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 253563 times)

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 524
  • Bowsette is bae
Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #2295 on: May 24, 2019, 01:32:39 PM »
Minor woo, but my GPA has almost reached a B after two years of classes. I worked hard to get to this point and make up for the dumpster fire that were my grades at K-State. This is some much needed good news after getting dumped by my fiancee and my girlfriend in the same week.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3214
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2296 on: June 05, 2019, 08:33:15 AM »
Felicia Day is coming to the NM Comic Expo! That will make 2 MST3K alumni that I've been able to meet in person!

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 263
« Reply #2297 on: June 08, 2019, 06:39:42 PM »
Weather has heated up here (warmer than usual for this time of year) and my back hurt by the end of the day both last Saturday and Sunday. Was fine in the morning, but the pain was practically unbearable by the end of the day. Chalked it uo to yardwork. Came home last nightt (Friday) and spent some time on the deck grilling but nothing strenuous and by the time I went to bed, my back was killing me. Figured out it was the damned sandals I was wearing. Threw them away. Bought a new pair this morning that I've been wearing all day. No back pain.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:41:35 PM by wihogfan »

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2298 on: June 10, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »
Met with a plastic surgeon today about breast augmentation, since I've been dealing with some top dysphoria that won't go away. After a brief exam, he said that I'm a fantastic candidate for the surgery. He also said that most of my breasts are actually breast tissue instead of fat, which is REALLY good, since if I keep losing weight like I have been, things might look a little off after BA. They're also almost completely symmetrical, my skin is apparently fantastic, and I've got a really good fold where the breast tissue meets my body, so the implantation would be a piece of cake to do. The only not so great thing is that since I have such a wide chest, no matter how much he adds, I'll never have that much cleavage, but that's not necessarily something that can be fixed, since, you know, organs and ribs and stuff. But yeah, after all that I'm definitely looking forward to getting through the hoops and figuring out what I need to do to make my insurance company cover it, or work out how I'll pay out of pocket.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 383
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #2299 on: June 20, 2019, 11:07:10 AM »
After 4,266 days (with quite a few absences), I finally made my 5,000th comment!

Been quite an interesting 12 years.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 263
« Reply #2300 on: June 22, 2019, 04:45:38 PM »
Extremely minor Wooooooo in the grand scheme of things, but I had a shitty week at work and rain was in the forecast for the entire weekend and my wife is out of town, so I figured I’d likely just veg out on the couch all weekend and then regret not getting anything done. Rain that was in the forecast for today never came, woke up at my normal weekend 8 AM, got my yardwork done, cleaned the garage, cleaned an extra bedroom that had a lot of shit pilling up in it, went to Goodwill and donated a bunch of old clothes (well, some of the clothes were brand new- stuff that my wife bought me on sale despite it being stuff that she should have known I’d never wear-hunter orange button down, Cosby sweaters (despite my never wearing sweaters) to name a few things), found some cheap outdoor cushions at Goodwill that I used for a wood framed couch that the dogs have practically destroyed  (sorry, no pictures- couch now looks rather tacky, but better than it looked before and it will work until we replace- which won’t be for a while as in a room where it’s a dog only couch), found a cheap area rug at Goodwill that was big enough to cover most of the floor in that same room where the carpet has been stained beyond repair by the dogs, just grilled the best burger I’ve had in a long time, and now I’m going to relax and catch up on the last few Riffrax. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow, so I might veg out on the couch all day tomorrow, but I’ll feel a lot better about it since I got a lot done today.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 383
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #2301 on: June 28, 2019, 09:28:28 AM »
Just found out my bro-in-law & his wife are finally having a boy! They currently have 3 young, sweet girls. Their only cousin is my son. So not only will his girl-cousins finally have a brother, but my kid finally gets to have a boy-cousin too!

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2302 on: July 07, 2019, 05:23:54 AM »
I found out that apparently everyone at work fucking loves me. I already knew that, but apparently I have a good reputation with people I've never even worked with. Like, they legitimately talk nice about me behind my back. The DoN LOVES me and apparently wants to keep me around desperately, the MDS Coordinator who I've worked with loves me(and was actually really cute when she was trying to figure out what gender I was a while back lol). Even the facility administrator has commented on how good it is I'm working there. Meanwhile I'm just like "Y'all need to raise your standards if you think I'm that good", because I feel like a lazy PoS a lot of the time. Still, it's actually really cool for me, because I've never had a job that's worked out for me until this one, and knowing that no one can find a single thing bad to say about me is a good feeling, even if my upbringing basically tells me that I'm going to hell for being proud of myself.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2303 on: August 07, 2019, 10:10:11 PM »
I got a second job, working as a hotel front desk clerk. 3 bucks per hour less than i make, but theres room to grow. She offered me an assistant general manager position if i enjoy working there for a while, since its been open fora year and no one wants it.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2304 on: August 20, 2019, 10:24:05 AM »
Spent the weekend at the New Mexico Comic Expo, which was incredible, and got to get my #broughtbackMST3K Season 11 set autographed by Felicia Day.

For the record she says she hopes she hears something about Season 13 soon. I didn't expect to get the scoop at an autograph table, but I had to ask. That reply at least means she hasn't ruled out being called in for Season 13, so here's hoping!

Offline Imrahil

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 7914
« Reply #2305 on: August 21, 2019, 10:34:58 AM »
How was she doing? She's got a little kid, right? Like under 2? I can't imagine trying to travel to cons and stuff with little kids.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2306 on: August 21, 2019, 10:39:33 AM »
That's why she said she couldn't do the upcoming live shows. Not sure if the tyke was left with a sitter or was being entertained backstage somewhere, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 582
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2307 on: August 21, 2019, 11:28:23 AM »
Went to Twin Peaks yesterday. This week was back to school week and all the waitresses were dressed up(one even had on black garters and seamed stockings). Got my picture taken with some of the ladies. Just in case you're wondering... yes, I tip good when my waitress dresses like that to bring me food.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2308 on: August 22, 2019, 03:25:12 PM »
I watch Amazon Prime through my Wii U because I'm an ancient relic forever shrouded in the past, and Amazon finally took pity on me and sent me an Email saying, "Wow. You still use the Wii U for this? Look, it's going to stop working soon, so here's $25 so you can buy a Fire Stick."

Now I have a Fire Stick, and my Fire Stick gets Pluto TV, so now I can watch the MST3K and Rifftrax channels on my main TV whenever I want. It's pretty awesome.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 582
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2309 on: August 22, 2019, 07:52:02 PM »
I actually got a Fire stick too... but only because I don't want to put anymore wear and tear on my game consoles. I figure 40 bucks? Not too bad, plus I get some cool free apps, Alexa plays my music, and voice controls. I'm seriously going to have to start cutting back on expenses after everything I've bought in the past two months though, just last week my bank balance fell below $100 for the first time in like four years.