login

Author Topic: Selling Fan Club Exclusive MST3K Cast Signed Poster  (Read 1026 times)

Offline myothernamewastaken

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
Selling Fan Club Exclusive MST3K Cast Signed Poster
« on: September 14, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
Not sure if it's okay to post this, but I saw someone else had done something similar, so here goes:  I'm selling my Fan Club Exclusive Cast Signed MST3K poster on ebay.  The reason I'm selling it is because I finally finished my MST3K autograph project which involved getting all the major players to sign 4x6 photos that I'm going to get framed, so I just don't have the space on my wall for both.

This was only available through the Fan Club back in 2001 and there was a limited run, so it's not just a one-off thing, but I don't know how many.  I've not been able to find any information on it.  Does anyone here remember it or know anything about it?

If you want to check out pictures of it, the link is:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261284409014?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I put a reserve on it because I honestly have absolutely no idea what this might go for, and unfortunately I'm not in a position where I can afford to give it away for super cheap.