Author Topic: Marvel Shared Film Universe: MCU Theatrical & TV (discussion, crossovers, etc.)  (Read 42543 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6653
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Marvel Cinematic Universe upcoming releases, per D23 [I think it was, I found them on the Facebook MCU page].  Some have exact dates, some have partial dates, some have none.  But they are all in process to the point they had logos.  "[series]" means it will be released on Disney+.

WandaVision - [series] - 210115

Is that a date?

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 609
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
Marvel Cinematic Universe upcoming releases, per D23 [I think it was, I found them on the Facebook MCU page].  Some have exact dates, some have partial dates, some have none.  But they are all in process to the point they had logos.  "[series]" means it will be released on Disney+.

Is that a date?

No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Online RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2582
    • Ronin Fox Trax

Is that a date?

That's a rather forward question. Maybe just start with coffee.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3952
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
I think it might be European for January 15, 2021?

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5068

Is that a date?

Sorry. :)  I'm so used to using my own date code (that I use on computer files to keep them in the order created) that I just automatically use them as shorthand whenever taking down dates.

I think it might be European for January 15, 2021?

Pak is right, the date code is:  YYMMDD  The reason the unknown ones are split with a space [e.g. ?? ?? ??  or 22 ?? ??] is because this site's software turns three question marks in a row into the smiley: ???
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 05:40:50 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6653
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!

WandaVision - [series] - 15 Jan 2021

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - [series] - 19 Mar 2021

Loki - [series] - May '21

What If? - [series] - Summer '21

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - 9 Jul 2021

Thor: Love and Thunder - 6 May 2022

Captain Marvel 2 - 11 Nov 2022

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special - [one-off] - Dec 2022

Fantastic Four - ?? ?? ??  -  (Probably in the open spot left in the schedule as "as-yet untitled Marvel movie, Oct 7, 2022".)  Announced: Jon "Spider-Man: 'Home' series" Watts for director.

Moon Knight - [series] - 22 ?? ??

She-Hulk - [series] - 22 ?? ??

Hawkeye - [series] - 22 ?? ??

Ant-Man and the Wasp [3]: Quantumania - ?? ?? ??

I Am Groot - [shorts] - ?? ?? ??

Armor Wars - [series] - ?? ?? ??  War Machine

Ironheart - [series] - ?? ?? ??

Secret Invasion - [series] - ?? ?? ??  Nick Fury's back

I'll be adding these to my updated list (first page, third post) when I can manage it.

Fixed so it's understandable.

Online The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5723
In case you were curious about how much the scheduling was affected...
https://screencrush.com/how-much-marvel-plans-affected-by-pandemic/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:45:47 PM by The Lurker »

Online The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5723

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 609
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
So Deadpool 3 is gonna be an MCU movie... https://collider.com/deadpool-3-mcu-confirmed-r-rating-filming-details-kevin-feige-interview/

This officially connects the MCU and the Fox X-Men films. I love both, so this makes my Marvel fanboy heart very happy.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3952
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
It's also Deadpool, so the original X-Men can be waved away with a good fourth-wall wink.

Offline goflyblind

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 7415
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
It's also Deadpool, so the original X-Men can be waved away with a good fourth-wall wink.

a shitily-cg-animated-portal sequence where dp travels to the mcu has strong potential.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Online RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2582
    • Ronin Fox Trax

a shitily-cg-animated-portal sequence where dp travels to the mcu has strong potential.

I had a vision in my head of Deadpool walking over to Xavier's school to get help and finding an almost completely empty lot. In the center is a chair with a script sitting on it, loaded with post-it notes marking new revisions that he skims quickly explaining the lack of mutants.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky