Author Topic: Personal Rifftrax Libraries  (Read 958 times)

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 56
Personal Rifftrax Libraries
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:36:28 AM »
Is anyone having issues with their Rifftrax library not showing all of their purchased items? Since Cyborg 2 was added yesterday, I can't see any of my Rifftrax Presents stuff and a large number of MP3 commentaries are also MIA. I cleared my IE11 cache and cookies, no luck.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:30:01 AM by CHF01 »

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 742
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Personal Riftrax Libraries
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 07:51:16 AM »
I get the same. Both in Chrome and IE.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 07:54:31 AM by MrTorso »
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 11:41:03 AM »
Sorry about that, I had changed something to try and get around an issue relating to our streamable products, and this was a side effect. I just pushed a change to the library page, so please hit refresh on it.

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 01:04:48 PM »
Much better, thanks 8)  :D
-----------
Oops, just double checked my MP3 list...still missing quite a few commentaries, especially the early releases.

Roadhouse
The Fifth Element
Aeon Flux

..are displaying under the Sort Date (Newest) filter option, for example. Star Trek V, Cocktail, xXx and many others still MIA.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:19:51 PM by CHF01 »

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 03:15:50 PM »
I had noticed the FE didn't remember everything I had purchased, for example only half the Batman shorts were tagged 'you already own this'.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 742
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »
-----------
Oops, just double checked my MP3 list...still missing quite a few commentaries, especially the early releases.

Roadhouse
The Fifth Element
Aeon Flux

..are displaying under the Sort Date (Newest) filter option, for example. Star Trek V, Cocktail, xXx and many others still MIA.

Yours is probably like mine. Those early ones were bought under a different system. I don't get any if the real old ones in my library. They should still show up fine under the "my files" page.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 541
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 09:01:43 PM »
Oh man, I thought this was gonna be another "brag about how big your library is" thread. I love those.

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »
Sorry to disappoint SRD. This is a display issue with the Rifftrax library not showing all of my purchases  :)

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 12:56:18 PM »
-----------

Roadhouse
The Fifth Element
Aeon Flux

Yours is probably like mine. Those early ones were bought under a different system. I don't get any if the real old ones in my library. They should still show up fine under the "my files" page.

It appears only the Release Date filters are having issues. I can see everything using the others. Unfortunately the RD filters are what I need most :/

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 06:42:01 PM »
Ok, so I am able to see my stuff now. There are just a few spots in the early releases that are out of alignment. I can live with that  :)