Author Topic: Talkin' RiffTrax: The Bermuda Triangle  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
Talkin' RiffTrax: The Bermuda Triangle
« on: July 11, 2013, 04:54:14 PM »
We have a new one:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3DRdNL4HWMk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3DRdNL4HWMk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 460
Re: Talkin' RiffTrax: The Bermuda Triangle
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
I love these! Though I wish they were done with the VODs and provided as part of the download, would love to use them as an intro to the riff/movie.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:54:46 PM »
I love these! Though I wish they were done with the VODs and provided as part of the download, would love to use them as an intro to the riff/movie.

You can always grab a youtube ripper and add them yourself. 

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »

You can always grab a youtube ripper and add them yourself.

I have one but that's, I dunno, a lot of "work" to go through for a file that should be available anyway.  Just IMHO.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 07:18:27 PM »
I think that the talkin' rifftrax segments are produced way after the fact to promote stuff that doesn't appear on the front page anymore, mainly to move their older products.  I'm not seeing how that should "should be available anyway."  It's not like they are a "coming soon" type promo. 

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 07:40:28 PM »
I think that the talkin' rifftrax segments are produced way after the fact to promote stuff that doesn't appear on the front page anymore, mainly to move their older products.  I'm not seeing how that should "should be available anyway."  It's not like they are a "coming soon" type promo.

Well, I then offer into evidence "The Guy From Harlem."  ;)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »
Don't make me list every other Talkin Rifftrax.  I'll do it.  lol

Offline Locuststakethesky

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 121
  • Just because you CAN edit doesn't mean you should.
    • Book of Face
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 12:51:06 PM »
Considering Bermuda Triangle is at the top of the sales list, I think these are a great idea to promote a VOD they're putting on sale.  I don't think I've ever noticed a deal of the week item jump all the way to the top like that, so they did something right.  Probably everybody looking for John Huston in the 8 gauge fishnet banana warmer.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 292
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »
Bill said garbage water instead of bilge water. What did they put in his coffee?

And, Raven, I'm not ripping or editing on anything. I still can't figure out what the hell a zip folder is...

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »
And, Raven, I'm not ripping or editing on anything. I still can't figure out what the hell a zip folder is...

I used to be right there with you.  The guides in the support section by Thrifty and SecretAgentSuperDragon are very clear and easy to follow though.  You just learn things one step at a time and they really aren't that bad.   

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »
Bill said garbage water instead of bilge water. What did they put in his coffee?

I'm pretty sure Kevin and Bill are drinking Jager.  Mike finished his before the camera started rolling.