login

Author Topic: Anybody want a shot at a free Xbox 1?  (Read 615 times)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
Anybody want a shot at a free Xbox 1?
« on: July 04, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »
If anyone is interested in helping me out there's a contest going on over at ps3trophies.com that has some pretty nice prizes and the harder the objectives the better chance you have of winning.  The grand prize is for a ps4 and an xbox one and a game for each system and to be perfectly honest I'm not interested in owning the xbox at all, so if I can get 5 people to help me out I'll give the xbox to one of you as a thank you.  I basically need to refer 5 people to the site, have them join an make at least 25 posts each on their forum.  That's it.  It has to be 5 completely new members (no 2nd accounts from the same IP) and I'll have to send your email a link for it to count. 

He also does photo caption contests similar to the photo riff thread that you can enter and vote on each month for a shot at additional entries of your own.  I'll provide all the details on where they are located on the forum, just PM me your email address and I'll get the links out to you.  The final drawing is on the 1st of January so there's plenty of time to enter and no pressure on anybody.  So far only 9 people have met the requirement so I figured it's worth a shot.

Thanks in advance and if no one is interested that's fine too. 

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1185
Re: Anybody want a shot at a free Xbox 1?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
Still too much.