Author Topic: Age appropriateness?  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Miggs

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Age appropriateness?
« on: June 25, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »
Hey guys,

I've been reading the forums the past few weeks. I'm doing an outdoor movie for my birthday and wanted to do a Rifftrax. HSM seems to be popular around here, and I was wondering if it would be good for all ages. I've got an age range of 9-65. Do you think this would be a good one? If not, any suggestions?

Thanks!

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
Re: Age appropriateness?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 12:53:44 PM »
Yeah it should be okay.  It's based on a Disney movie which is itself okay for all ages, and I don't recall the riffs being particularly adult.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 307
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:05:51 PM »
There are some best of and preview clips on youtube to check out. There are some minor naughty jokes but as with MST I would think they would go right over the heads of younger ones.

Offline Miggs

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:24:37 PM »
Thanks, everyone!

That was the line that worried me initially, but if boner is the worst word in there, doesn't seem like it's the end of the world.

Would you guys prefer HSM to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? Because I personally like that movie a lot (HSM I've never seen). I guess I wonder if it's better to watch a movie you already like or one that seems pretty awful but might be funnier.