Author Topic: The "Shocking(?) Alternate Ending"  (Read 11611 times)

Principal_Skin-trade

Re: The "Shocking(?) Alternate Ending"
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 12:03:23 AM »
Then this would have been the BEST MOVIE EVER
Thank you :)

Offline Hobbit

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »
It wasn't shocking, alternate, or really an ending.  Other than that, the assessment of it on the cover is spot-on.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 12:09:36 PM »
It wasn't shocking, alternate, or really an ending.  Other than that, the assessment of it on the cover is spot-on.

I'd have to disagree with your last assertion there. By the time I got to the burningness, I think it's pretty safe to say that I was more than done with this movie.  :)
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline hare.29

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 10:18:16 AM »
Well, according to (the onion AV club's commentary tracks of the damned report of) Labute was going to have Willow turn out to be identical twins! Maybe the dvd cover was made before that decision got axed. Not that I can imagine why it got written out. I mean, having WIllow be an indentical twin would just clear up so many questions and make a whole lot of huh?

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 01:22:17 PM »
PLEASE be careful. If you keep reaching to try and glean some sense from this movie, you're almost certain to pull something.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Hobbit

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 01:38:03 PM »
PLEASE be careful. If you keep reaching to try and glean some sense from this movie, you're almost certain to pull something.

I got it!  I got it!  It all makes sense now.  Willow was an identical twin, and her twin was the actual person who had Nicholas Cage's baby, but she really liked him (for whatever reason) and backed out of using him as the sacrifice, so they killed her, stuffed her in a sack, and then walked the sack right by Nicholas Cage towards the beginning of the movie.  I knew I'd figure out that bag thing eventually.