Author Topic: The Night The World Exploded-The Turkey Shoot w/Scott Zee Pt.1  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Scott_Zee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 68
The world threatens to destroy itself in 24 hours due to a newly discovered, volatile element deep within the Earth's crust that reacts violently out of water. Pseudo-science at it's best, along with a ton of ham-fisted acting makes this the ideal project for our latest venture. Oh, and Bing Crosby's wife plays the female lead. Don't ask me how that happened. Not much we can use there, but we thought you should know.

And Now..PART ONE of The Night The World Exploded

<<CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR THE DAILY MOTION VIDEO>>
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:08:36 AM by Scott_Zee »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5616
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: The Night The World Exploded-The Turkey Shoot w/Scott Zee Pt.1
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 09:20:18 AM »
Niiiice. This is gonna be epic.

Come to think of it, I still need to watch the last few Death Rage parts.

So, if you don't mind me asking, any particular reason for these being free on Daily Motion, as apposed to selling downloads?

Offline Scott_Zee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 68
Re: The Night The World Exploded-The Turkey Shoot w/Scott Zee Pt.1
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 05:35:08 PM »
It wasnt really about making money. I just got my first check in two years for 24 buck a couple months ago. Wasnt like I was waiting for it eagerly. That and a few others  reasons. I'll leave everything I got on the i-Riffs site as is. I think i might be getting more into promoting my stuff myself. It's hard for me to keep committed to this as well. Too many ups and downs to always stick with it. It's kind of a hobby and when I expect money for it, it pays like a hobby.