Author Topic: Hannibal  (Read 10238 times)

Offline Jesse412

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 69
  • Old Curmudgeon
    • My deviantART Gallery
Re: Hannibal
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 08:08:48 PM »
Episode 12 "The Number of the Beast Is 666..." Not a bad penultimate episode but for some reason I was expecting a little more.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Can't believe there is only one episode left I will be sad when this amazing series is over.
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2015, 07:13:31 PM »
"Season 3 is the best it has ever been. CANCEL IT NOW!"   -- NBC EXECUTIVES
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Jesse412

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 69
  • Old Curmudgeon
    • My deviantART Gallery
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2015, 08:08:42 PM »
Episode 13 "The Wrath of the Lamb"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This show will be dearly missed.
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Offline MightyBombJack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 171
  • Your weapons will have no effect on me
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
Bryan Fuller says Hannibal could still return, talks Silence Of The Lambs casting

http://www.avclub.com/article/bryan-fuller-says-hannibal-could-still-return-talk-224698

As for what Hannibal’s future would look like, Fuller explained to IGN that the next chapter would focusing on “redefining...the roles of Hannibal and Will Graham,” while also telling THR that “[t]here is something in the novel Hannibal that has not been done in any of the adaptations and I would love to explore that with Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter.” That statement might give any Hannibal fan, save the most devoted of Tumblr ’shippers, pause, considering that just about the only significant part of the novel Hannibal that was not adapted in either the TV show or the 2001 film was the controversial ending, in which Clarice Starling breastfeeds Lecter before the two abscond to South America together.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:24:34 AM by MightyBombJack »