login

Author Topic: LOLs  (Read 1591 times)

Offline MUD CRICKET

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 8
LOLs
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:46:25 AM »
solid outing.  4 1/2 stars.  I wrote a bunch of LOLs but my session expired while the movie played and theyre all gone.  Thatll teach me to click the little stay logged on button thingy.

"Rack, she's dead"  theres a 90% chance the little girl thinks someone really died back there.
LOLOLOLOL!!

"you need something hon?"  A tree lesbian maybe?

I have GOT to stop letting these things bite me.  sure are deadly for everyone else though.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 475
Re: LOLs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 12:20:51 PM »
It was really a fun riff, though I think things slowed down once they barricaded themselves inside the inn.  But up till then The Shat was in full swing and was just fun to watch, the guys were relentless on him.

"Did he just goose the child?! Good god,  Shatner!"

"And...."
Maybe they found love?
"Yes. Yes he did find a way to make it creepy!"

"Now this movie has literally became about Shatner chasing tail."

Again, funny, funny, riff but the air really comes out of it once the action settles into the cabin. There are spurts like the stuff with the fire extinguishers and the fuse panel scene, but the momentum comes down leading us to one, big, WTF ending.  I would love it, though, if we'd get *some* commentary from the guys over the end credits on their thoughts on the movie.

Offline MUD CRICKET

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 04:24:21 PM »
It was really a fun riff, though I think things slowed down once they barricaded themselves inside the inn.  But up till then The Shat was in full swing and was just fun to watch, the guys were relentless on him.

"Did he just goose the child?! Good god,  Shatner!"

"And...."
Maybe they found love?
"Yes. Yes he did find a way to make it creepy!"

"Now this movie has literally became about Shatner chasing tail."

Again, funny, funny, riff but the air really comes out of it once the action settles into the cabin. There are spurts like the stuff with the fire extinguishers and the fuse panel scene, but the momentum comes down leading us to one, big, WTF ending.  I would love it, though, if we'd get *some* commentary from the guys over the end credits on their thoughts on the movie.

Yeah, same.  the shrill disembaudio song makes the ending all the more WTF.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 475
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:09:29 PM »
Eh, Dis singing over the end-credits is usually pretty funny for certain songs, a twangy country song being one of them.