login

Author Topic: Breaker Breaker  (Read 4091 times)

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1640
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Breaker Breaker
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 11:42:28 PM »
Mr Torso:

Never understood that mentality. If he doesn't like a movie in the theater does he ask for his money back? From his post I can't really tell if he ever watched a RiffTrax before or if this was his first one.

There's been a lot of members on here who've said they've left cinemas and 'demanded their money back' which has always baffled me.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: Breaker Breaker
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »
Mr Torso:

Never understood that mentality. If he doesn't like a movie in the theater does he ask for his money back? From his post I can't really tell if he ever watched a RiffTrax before or if this was his first one.

There's been a lot of members on here who've said they've left cinemas and 'demanded their money back' which has always baffled me.

The only time I ever left a theater in the middle of a movie was when I made the mistake of seeing Date Movie.  I didn't ask for my money back, though, because what would be the point?  That wouldn't stop the movie from existing.