Author Topic: Riffplayer for Android / Google TV  (Read 1466 times)

Offline walrusfarmer

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Riffplayer for Android / Google TV
« on: February 12, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
are there any plans in the works to release a Riffplayer for Android devices.  i'm thinking specifically of google TV devices with built-in BLuRay/DVD players, like the otherwise largely useless one i have, which would be largely awesome if i could add a RiffPlayer app.

Offline Tyler04

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Re: Riffplayer for Android / Google TV
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:27:10 AM »
Yes! Or a Riffplayer/RiffTrax channel on Roku. Roku lets you stream any movie you own (or choose to rent) to your TV, so I already have a bunch of movies I own on there for which I know there are riffs available. If there was a way to sync them, I would be obsessively compelled to buy the Rifftrax for the movies I own. (And I'd probably be forced to rent movies that I don't want to buy, to sync them with the Rifftrax too. Like Breaking Dawn 2.)

Offline jeffq

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Re: Riffplayer for Android / Google TV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 02:34:48 AM »
For those who've waited patiently for a RiffPlayer for Android (or iOS, for that matter), these apps now exist at the Google and Apple app stores. It's only a beta now and can only do the first six Star Wars Rifftrax, but we can hope it'll get to use our Just-the-Jokes libraries in the foreseeable future.