login

Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 211316 times)

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #3345 on: November 12, 2015, 03:23:40 AM »
Pitch Blackbeard's Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5090
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3346 on: November 12, 2015, 03:55:09 AM »
Fever Pitch Blackbeard's Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3347 on: November 12, 2015, 03:59:31 AM »
Saturday Night Fever Pitch Blackbeard's Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3348 on: November 12, 2015, 05:02:47 AM »
Mr. Saturday Night Fever Pitch Blackbeard's Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3349 on: November 17, 2015, 07:09:13 PM »
There has to be a movie ending in miss
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3350 on: November 17, 2015, 07:11:38 PM »
Well, there is a movie that ends in mist...

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3115
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #3351 on: November 17, 2015, 08:37:08 PM »
Don't have time to find one right now, but something something Christmas?

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3352 on: November 17, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
Come on man, it's too early in the year for that!  Oh, for the title.  Yeah, or that.

But I think I'll just start anew.

The Raid: Redemption

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3353 on: January 03, 2016, 01:23:53 PM »
Let's try one more time.

The Girl on the Bridge

Russell AKA Soguru

« Reply #3354 on: January 07, 2016, 09:00:28 PM »
Let's try one more time.
The Girl on the Bridge
I already give up. :(

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3115
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #3355 on: January 07, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
Time to get this party started!

The Girl on the Bridge too Far

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3356 on: January 08, 2016, 06:44:36 AM »
Diary of a Teenage Girl on the Bridge too Far

Offline Toplar Scarre

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 13
« Reply #3357 on: January 08, 2016, 07:31:16 AM »
Diary of a Teenage Girl on the Bridge too Far and Away
Toplar Scarre is a proud backer of the 2017 RiffTrax Live! Kickstarter campaign.

The Toplar Scarre RiffTrax collection count: 385 Riffs and growing.

http://eerielatenight.com: for the best horror hosts, classic B horror films and live chat with horror hosts and horror movie fans.

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3358 on: January 08, 2016, 07:35:51 AM »
The Rum Diary of a Teenage Girl on the Bridge too Far and Away