Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 210008 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2599
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 05:21:36 PM »
DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talks

I swear I am going to add to the other side once I can think of something. :)

If TV shows counted, I'd have gone Talksoup...
FINE

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3541
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talks

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »
The Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talks
FINE

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3082
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 07:01:28 AM »
The Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show

Had to scour IMDB for this peruvian flick. :^)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 07:03:18 AM »
The Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 07:31:09 AM »
The Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 07:32:51 AM »
The Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Games

Offline Acidemic

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 32
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »
The  Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies Amazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Games

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »
I don't think you quite got the game...
FINE

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »
To add something it needs to end in "Amazing", "Ama", or "A".  It should end with the sound, not necessarily the spelling.

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 02:51:03 PM »
I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Games
FINE

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 03:08:15 PM »
Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Games

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3082
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Six

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6797
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 03:37:58 PM »
Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense
dF = 0
d*F = J

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 04:01:13 PM »
I Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense
FINE